• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format [Cascading Arrow] Decidueye GX/Mimikyu GX Post Rotation

aPOLLo

Deck Build Help
Mimikyu is a great combo with Decidueye and should not be overlooked. Here is the decklist. Feedback would be appreciated. This is Post-Rotation.

Mimikyu GX/Decidueye - Post Rotation

Pokemon [16]
x4 Rowlet
x2 Dartrix
x4 Decidueye GX
x3 Mimikyu GX
x1 Tapu Lele GX
x2 Tapu Koko [Flying Flip]

Trainers [36]
x4 Cynthia
x3 Lillie
x2 Copycat
x3 Guzma
x1 Tate and Liza
x1 Field Blower
x2 Rescue Stretcher
x1 Pal Pad
x4 Rare Candy
x4 Order Pad
x4 Ultra Ball
x4 Timer Ball
x3 Choice Band

Energy [8]
x7 Fairy Energy
x1 Super Boost Energy

Order Pad helps get the necessary Timer Ball or Rare Candy when you need it.
Also Mimikyu’s GX attack can be handy when you are in trouble.
If you are in a situation where you can get multiple KOs or you need a one prize attacker, Tapu Koko is great for bench sniping everywhere.
Super Boost Energy can act as Grass Energy for Decidueye if in Trouble.

Check Mimikyu Below

Mimikyu-GX – Fairy – HP170
Basic Pokemon
[Y] Perplex: Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Confused.
[Y][C] Cascading Barrage: 10+ damage. This attack does 30 more damage for each damage counter on your opponent’s Active Pokemon.
[Y] Dream Fear GX: Shuffle 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon and all cards attached to it into their deck. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
When your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Weakness: none
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Last edited:
Interesting combo. Personally, I feel post rotation without Bridgette nest ball is going to become invaluable and I feel like this decks needs a high count of nest balls or fan club or alohan ninetales, or even dunsparce because you need to hit your rowlets to set up early and be successful. I also would think considering you likely may be falling behind in prizes to your opponent as you try setting up that it may be important to play counter energy or even double colorless to successfully get off spread with one turn attachments, which may bring merit to playing the baby tapu lele. Additionally, I'd also consider Diantha since I'm not certain how often if ever your going to be using hollow hunt.

Back