• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: If you could create an Ability for the TCG

Please keep it civil or warnings will issued.

Maybe something like this

Speed Evolution

Once during your turn you may use this ability. You may KO your pokemon if you do your opponent takes a prizes. Place this pokemon as a stadium card. The card reads that each player may evolve their pokemon as much as they want during their turn.

I think this is good for the metagame because it allows stage 2 decks to get back into the race again

This would be on a Celebi.

Time Shuffle

You may only activate this ability if Celebi was played from your hand this turn and your opponent has an open bench spot. Place Celebi on your opponent's bench. Your opponent has complete control over Celebi. If Celebi is removed from an active or benched spot it is discarded. At the end of your opponent's turn place one Time Counter on Celebi. If at any point Celebi has two Time Counters on it you may restart the game.

Tiftonhotchild said:
Maybe something like this

Speed Evolution

Once during your turn you may use this ability. You may KO your pokemon if you do your opponent takes a prizes. Place this pokemon as a stadium card. The card reads that each player may evolve their pokemon as much as they want during their turn.

I think this is good for the metagame because it allows stage 2 decks to get back into the race again

I don't think it will be playable. Giving your opponent a prize AND let him/her take advantage of this good ability is a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back