• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: If you could create an Ability for the TCG

You could do that, but that would give the impression that the cards are in play, not flying through time. :)

But nothing comes back from the Lost Zone. That's the point. Otherwise, it becomes Discard Pile #2. I think putting them facedown in front of you would work.

Ability: Moxie
If this Pokemon knocked out your opponent's active pokemon during the last turn, this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage for this turn.

GOW block: (no, thats not the name I would actually use)
If this pokemon is the active pokemon, your opponent can't use any trainers that effect your benched pokemon. (So no seeker either)

Energy Hurricane:

You may attach as many Special Energy to your Pokemon. For each Special Energy you attach, do 20 damage to that Pokemon. Nothing can affect the damage put on the Pokemon you attached the Special Energy to.

Just an idea....

^ I think thats a ok power. It want get used much because of pokemon like emboar and gator plus you can only play up to for special energy of each type

It'd be great acceleration for darkness, metal, and colorless types.

Tiftonhotchild said:
^ I think thats a ok power. It want get used much because of pokemon like emboar and gator plus you can only play up to for special energy of each type

It would help tanks like Steelix, because you'd just Reuniclus/Life Herb away the damage.

Hail
In between turns, place one damage counter on each Pokemon (both your's and your opponent's) that is not {W} type.

Sandstream
In between turns, place one damage counter on each Pokemon (both your's and your opponent's) that is not {F} or {M} type.

Natural Cure (or Regenerator)
If this Pokemon retreats to the bench, or is forced out of the active position, remove 4 damage counters from this Pokemon.

Sandstream would be good for tanks. I love Natural Cure. 4 switches, remove 80 damage. or 4 switches, and 4 ssus (all being heads of course), remove 160 damage :O. Nice job.

Stance: Ignore any effects of abilities or item cards that would switch this Pokemon with any of your benched Pokemon.

id give a stage 2 pokemon an ability like this
or mewtwo:

Nullify:
Prevent all effects of the defending pokemon's attack, including damage done to this pokemon. you may use this pokemon's ability once per game.

Here's mine:

Sand Power
If the stadium card sandstorm is in play, remove all colorless energies from this Pokemon's attack and reatreat costs.

Just to enlighten;
Sandstorm stadium
All Pokemon except fighting and steel Pokemon take 10 damage per turn. All damage done to fighting Pokemon is reduced by 20.

I'm gonna bring back the Baby Rule with this.

Childish Cries
During your opponents turn, if they attack this Pokemon, they must flip a coin. If tails, the attack does nothing.

RE: If you could create an Ability for thr TCG

Tiftonhotchild said:
Metal Armor

All Metal energy cards count as Special Metal energy cards.

Beaten too it :(

My version for Steelix EX

Metal armor

All damage done to this pokemon by attacks is reduced by 10 for each {M} energy attached to this Pokemon (after applying weakness and resistance)(both special and basic)

And for Tyranitar EX

Darkness battlecry

All damage dealt by this Pokemon is increased by 10 for each {d} energy attached to this Pokemon (before applying weakness and resistance)(both special and basic)

Steelix EX tank FTW!!!

Extra Support

Once during your turn, if this pokemon is on your bench, you may play one extra supporter card if you played one already this turn.

Starblade said:
Extra Support

Once during your turn, if this pokemon is on your bench, you may play one extra supporter card if you played one already this turn.

That would have to be on a stage 2 to even be thought about. Even then, it would be OP imo.

konter_j8902 said:
That would have to be on a stage 2 to even be thought about. Even then, it would be OP imo.

in addition to it being on a stage 2 pokemon, it would have to be non-stacking.

ogeray said:
in addition to it being on a stage 2 pokemon, it would have to be non-stacking.

Didn't stop Gardevoir from being tier 1 for God knows how long, and Porygon Z was BDIF in Japan for the same reason.

Maybe some abilities for Dialga,Palkia and Giratina:
For Palkia:
Space Cyclone:
When this pokemon gets damaged by an attack from your opponents pokemon put 1 Damage counter on each of your opponents pokemon

Dialga:
Slowing Time:
When this pokemon gets damaged by an attack from your opponents pokemon on your opponents next turn each of your opponents pokemon pays one {C} more to attack.

Giratina:
Lost Distortion
When this pokemon gets damaged by an attack from your opponents pokemon and is your active pokemon, choose without looking 2 cards of your opponents hand, look at them and choose 1 of them, your opponent discards that card and put the other card back into his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back