Cards in Secret Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: cards in serect wonders

Got a list? If not, there ain't much to discuss.

Also, SERECT wonders?

pokemonrandy said:
well i want to you discuss what is in the set

Well that's hard because we only know a handful of final stage cards. We don't even know the Lv.X completely. Just wait a week

well we can guess i think we'll get mostly dp3 cards and some of the lvl. x s of dp4

listen, I know a few of the cards:
charizard, move: blast burn 130
gallade,moves: sonic blade, psychic cut
gastrodon, moves: raging flood 20+, wild waves 80
lugia, moves: silver wing 20, psychic destruction 120
and raikou, moves: thunder climb 50+
hope this helped
NOTE:these are the real descriptions of the cards.

WPM posted a few pictures some time ago. Just search in the news.

I already know my new deck. Porygon-Z with lake boundary. A great combo which can do a potential 240 damage (enough to kill wailord!!). If you add in magneton PK and LatiLock it makes for what sounds to be a great deck.
Also the Garchomp LVX, Honchkrow LVX, and the Gardivoir LVX WILL be in the new set.

ok good good more discussion plz i hope we have the new umbreon in this set [i'm all about umbreon!] and i'm going to two prereleases i will get like over 220 cards and i will maybe email wpm some scans [ i hope ].

i dont know much about this set but the only thing im almost sure of is that the lv.x's in this set will be Leafia Lvl.X, Glacia Lvl.X, Gardevior Lvl.X, Garchomp Lvl.X, and Honchkrow Lvl.X (i think). i think that Cresselia being a legendary , will most likely end up among the other legendaries in the next set . it also makes sence since it kind of would even out the number of lv.xs in secret wonders and the next set to come out . it would be five lv.x's in this set , and six in the next with two obvioisly in the theme decks now that it seems like there trying to copy deck from japan. but then it also could probabably be that we are only getting Gardevior Lvl.X, Garchomp Lvl.X, and Honchkrow Lvl.X in secret wonders becuse with the popularity of the eve evolution they most probably would have ended up on at least one of the booster covers from the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back