Help Card the prevents self inflicted damage

MrFreezeMiser

10° Below
I am looking for a Pokemon card: item, pokemon, stadium, etc. That prevents self inflicted damage from attacks.

I am aware that Pokemon Ranger can be used, but I would prefer not to use a supporter.

Any ideas?

Actually Pokémon Ranger does not work. By the time you play it you’ve already taken the damage and it doesn’t do anything for attacks made after you used Pokémon Ranger.

There is a Mr Mike that prevents attack damage done to your benched Pokémon but other then that no there isn’t one.

With Pokemon Ranger reading, "Remove all effects of attacks on each player and his or her Pokémon." I was under the belief that a player could play Pokemon Ranger and then perform an attack with their Pokemon that would usually inflict self damage, but wouldn't.

Example. Playing Alolan Golem - GX
Super Electromagnetic Tackle - 200 dmg, does 50 dmg to itself

My belief: If you play Pokemon Ranger and Super Electromagnetic Tackle then you wouldn't obtain the self inflicted damage.

hmmmm

Pokemon ranger removes effects of attacks, not damage of attacks. For example, Alolan Sandshrew says "prevent all effects of attacks including damage done to this pokemon by your opponents pokemon during their next turn." Thus, Pokemon Ranger does not remove self-inflicted damage.

With Pokemon Ranger reading, "Remove all effects of attacks on each player and his or her Pokémon." I was under the belief that a player could play Pokemon Ranger and then perform an attack with their Pokemon that would usually inflict self damage, but wouldn't.

Example. Playing Alolan Golem - GX
Super Electromagnetic Tackle - 200 dmg, does 50 dmg to itself

My belief: If you play Pokemon Ranger and Super Electromagnetic Tackle then you wouldn't obtain the self inflicted damage.

hmmmm
Your welcome to try Pokemon ranger online but it won't work first off because Pokemon ranger only removes currently ongoing effects however it doesn't not remove effects that aree over and done with like status effects or damage counters. The other reason is because recoil is not an effect of an attack it's a cost similar to discarding energy or other such things

Actually Pokémon Ranger does not work. By the time you play it you’ve already taken the damage and it doesn’t do anything for attacks made after you used Pokémon Ranger.

There is a Mr Mike that prevents attack damage done to your benched Pokémon but other then that no there isn’t one.
I am looking for a Pokemon card: item, pokemon, stadium, etc. That prevents self inflicted damage from attacks.

I am aware that Pokemon Ranger can be used, but I would prefer not to use a supporter.

Any ideas?
Protection Cube is an expanded tool that prevents recoil. Mega EX Charizard could have been a thing...

Back