Can You Beat The Best? The Ultimate Spriting Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

INFERNAPE

Aspiring Trainer
Hello and welcome to my spriting challenge!

Here is how you play.
You face off against light manaphy or bonsly1994 in a round of spriting! You play 1 round only. since LM and bonsly1994 are really good, it should be a tuff challenge! I will pick what you do each round, and judge your sprites. The contestant with the highest score wins. If you beat one of them you get a trophy! If you lose you can't play for another 3 rounds.

RULES:
1. No spamming.
2. No cursing.
3. You can root for someone, but you cannot hakkle them.
4. No taking someone's work and claiming it as your own. If you do you will be banned from this contest. If you continue to post I will report you.
5. You have 24 hours to enter your sprite. If you don't enter it on time, the round will end, and you will lose.
6. All Pokebeach Rules apply.
7. Have fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUNDS COMPLETED:
MK63 v.s Charizard88: Fusion of 2. WINNER:MK63.
Blade rush v.s MK63. Fusion of 2. WINNER: MK63.
piplupx33 v.s MK63. Kirbymon. WINNER: MK63
piplupx33 v.s MK63. Fusion of 3. WINNER: MK63.
Blazing Pokemon Master vs FPM. Chao. WINNER: BPM. (FPM never entered his sprite.)
Charizard88 vs FPM. Fusion of 4. WINNER: (None of them entered their sprite.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUNDS IN SESSIONS:
1.Bellomence vs MK63.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAITING LIST:
1.piplux33
2.Zzzdark
3.bubba235
4.Mew4000
5.Sneaselflygon

Have fun and good luck!

-INFERNAPE

I'll face LM. He tought me how to sprite, so its Apprentice vs. Master :)

MUCKSTER v.s bonsly1994! Make a fusion of 4 Pokemon! Let the round begin!

Twig: Sure! I will put you on the waiting list!

Ketchup and Mustard: Sure! I will put you on the waiting list!

To be fair, if the challanger wins, they should replace the champion, this sounds a lot like bonsly's contest though. Mabye you could try creating another spin to it...having 2 champions and choosing who to face is interesting though. And GL to both contestants.

SubZero: I maid this idea up before bonsly1994 maid up his contest. Ask him. I sent him a Pm about a moth ago with my idea. I might use some of those idea. Thanks!

MK63: Sure, I will sign you up!
EVERYONE: YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO ENTER YOUR SPRITE. IF YOU DON'T ENTER IT IN TIME, THE ROUND WILL END, AND YOU WILL LOSE.

6wx92d2.png

I did this for pure fun but hey.:p Artistic Jiggy!

Wow...it has been FOREVER since I was in a contest.if people can still be in I'll give it a shot...

Holy crap...
I may have trouble with this one
Did you scrach that? I just finished writeing my newest chapter for my fic, but as soon as I get up I will be making my entrie, so dont worry!

light manaphy: Yup your up against K@M! Make a Kirbymon! Let the round begin!

blazing pokemon master: Ok, I will put you on the waiting list!

Silver: Ok, I will put you on the waiting list!

Erm, INFERNAPE? Any chance I could get a Kirby to work on? My last computer that I had one on crashed, so I need a new sprite please? Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back