• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Camerupt/Marowak Fliptini

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
I don't like playing Typhlosion in standard anymore without VS seekers so I've come up with a new BS random jank fire deck. for November

##Pokémon - 17

* 2 Cubone BKT 77
* 1 Marowak FAC 37
* 2 Marowak CRI
* 4 Numel CRI
* 4 Camerupt CRI
* 2 Victini GRI 10
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 31

* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 4 Scorched Earth FAC 110
* 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 3 N FAC 105
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Bridgette BKT
* 1 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 1 Skyla BKP 122
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Lusamine CRI
* 1 Gladion CRI

##Energy - 12

* 8 Fire Energy 2
* 4 Double Colorless Energy FAC 114

Total Cards - 60

The key new cards:

Alolan Marowak – Fire – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Cubone

[.] Fire Dance: Choose a number of [R] Energy from your discard pile equal to the number of Energy attached to your opponent’s Pokemon. Then, attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like.

[R][R][C] Burning Bonemerang: 70x damage. Flip 2 coins. This attack does 70 damage times the number of heads. If you flip at least 1 heads, your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Burned.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Camerupt – Fire – HP140
Stage 1 – Evolves from Numel

[R][C][C] Continuous Headbutt: Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 80 damage times the number of heads.

[R][R][C][C] Searing Flame: 120 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Burned.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

With Fliptini I have a reasonable chance to get at least two heads on both of these flip attacks. Both flip attacks hit 160 damage base with 2 heads (taking burn damage into account) which means they hit 190 with band. Camerupt's has a more favorable cost setup that makes a t2 attack possible and higher potential damage, 3 heads OHKOs anything in the game. Marowak is mostly here to make streaming attackers more consistent, even if the damage my attackers produce isn't.

Back