Call Of Legends Card List (Updated Once more)

RE: Call Of Legends Card List (Updated)

I'm sure you guys have seen the new scans on the front page. To be honest this set is turning out really bad. Never the less I will update the list tonight when I have some more time.

Also I realised theres a magmar!!!!! Which could lead to my guess of there being a magmortar prime!

Also my guesses to there being non- shiny versions of the legenarys was correct.

i dont like this set....and maybe just maybe....that means that magmortar will be in this set just maybe lol. how did you jump to that conclusion?

@Catutie, I like magmortar, therefore there should be a magmortar prime =D

~I have updated the first page with all the cards from the scans on the main page. I will create links to the pictures once more cards are released.~

RE: Call Of Legends Card List (Updated Again!!!)

With the knowledge of the energy in packs, that takes up all of the slots after trainers, so I guess no Primes for us :(

^I'm not too surprised. They wouldn't make any usable English-exclusive cards. Heck, they don't even make any usable Japanse-exclusive cards. And if they came out with unusable Primes, people would be very sorely disappointed.

^ they could have reprinted some...that would have been awesome buuuuut no...they have to reprint skarmory....why

Just updated list again, on main page thread theres a link to scans of pachirisu and LOST WORLD!, I also added in names of pokes in spaces left over.

This is VERY unlikely but the holo energy could be from HGSS and have the HGSS set symbol leaving the space of the energy left for primes. This is highly unlikely but there is a chance

Heck, they don't even make any usable Japanse-exclusive cards.
I don't know about that...Look up "Wonder Platinum" on Bulbapedia, as well as its two counterparts.

Wow. Why didn't we get those? Lucky Japan :(. Miracle Diamond is the best.

^
we could they could SAVE the set and put those as TSD equivalent secret rares.

this set just seems like a gigantic waste of a set. The shinies are a cool idea I admit, but with no primes? Why would I waste any money on it? Barely worth the pre-release for the box.

Not neccesarily, the artwork is adequete in my opinion and it reprints and releases some usefull T/S/S so its not all a waste

Artwork is good. But that dosen't cut it for money. Almost nothing is playable (excluding lost world, documents, mime, mime jr,maybe pachirisu). I'm going to the prerelease and i'm done with this set.

I can't believe that the super rares are just shiny-bordered Legendary crud. I will not be attaching five Energy to a Ho-Oh so it can do 100 damage, and have a 50 percent chance of discarding all the Energy. No thanks. Though Ninetales and a few others will prove to be useful and the holo foil Energies are a nice surprise, most of this set is a slap in the face, and unless your a collector, no one will buy this set.

I know. I plan to trade away what I get at the PR.

Miracle Diamond, Mysterious Pearl, and Wonder Platinum would be awesome. But I don't think we'll get them.

Is this the worst set ever released?

This set is more competent than the E-Card set abominations. At least it offers some nice looking shiny Pokemon cards.

did anybody go to any prereleases today, if they did please post cards that you got that aren't on the list yet.

Of the cards on the front page I will update the list with them a bit later as more will probably be added soon.

Back