Call of Duty: Bulletproof Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm PS3. No map pack yet for us :(. But from the videos I've seen for it, the oil refinery looks the coolest.

Huh, there wasn't a lot of advertising, so I didn't think the pack would come out so soon. If I did buy this, I would probably enjoy Carnival the most. That, and all the others, looks really good for a game of Michael Meyers.

Guys, this isn't just a MW2 clan. Why don't we get a formal topic up discussing Black Ops?

Well, we have these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u03NBuo5DyU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtRnpC7ddv8&feature=related

Alright, I know I haven't been very active in this clan lately, but here are a few topic suggestions.

We could either talk about Black Ops or we could talk about the Resurgence Map Pack. I know PS3 users don't have it, but we could talk about the videos and the XBOX users can talk about some good spots on the map or what they like about the map etc. It's really up to you guys.

I love the resurgance map pack. Every map on it is amazing on about every game mode except Fuel. Fuel is only good for Team death match, domination, or ground war. Any other mode is just too big.

I don't know much about Resurgence, since I didn't buy it. All I know is that it's a new map pack, and that's close to it. XD

Resurgence huh? My friend told me that it's another rip off map pack. He plays MW 2 on PC and begins to hate it because of the players in our area and various errors IW made. But I still find the Multi on the PC enjoyable...depending on the internet connection.

I haven't gotten the map packs. I hear most are pretty good though except for Carnival. On another note, I've been seeing more modders :( In SnD people were getting AC130/Chopper gunners in Care Packages and a hack where you didn't need to aim at the person to kill them/no reloading animation

chanman45 said:
I haven't gotten the map packs. I hear most are pretty good though except for Carnival. On another note, I've been seeing more modders :( In SnD people were getting AC130/Chopper gunners in Care Packages and a hack where you didn't need to aim at the person to kill them/no reloading animation

Ouch. Sounds painful. In WaW, the mods are usually zombies. I'm trying to find a TDM server with good ping and boom. Zombie mods show up. :|

chanman45 said:

That is exactly what I saw in my last SnD game. It's a shame MW2 is infested with so many f@gs, because it's actually not a really bad game, it's just the community that's horrible.

All my Xbox friends complain about hackers and all, but ps3 doesn't seem to have that problem. I have the game for4 months now, and I haven't encountered 1 single hacker.

red blastoise said:
All my Xbox friends complain about hackers and all, but ps3 doesn't seem to have that problem. I have the game for4 months now, and I haven't encountered 1 single hacker.

Lucky for you. In the PC, there are times where the Aimbots and wallhacks invade the server and kill all the fun. :|

red blastoise said:

Yeah same here, except for one person with a modded controller =(. But it wasn't really that bad because I managed to make him go negative by 15 =)

Okay btw guys what do you think of this class?

ACR
(Blue Tiger)
SPAS-12 (Grip)
Throwing Knife
Flash
Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Ninja Pro

I think this class is pretty good seeing how I went 68-20 with it on an intense match of Demolition. I know you guys are probably like "what? Why is hat ACR without an attachment?" But that's because I have no need for them.
Grenadier-Self explanatory and plus you only get two weak explosives.
Red dot-I like the iron sights better
Silencer-I know people say its good for the ACR but honestly I love my range on it and that destroys it.
ACOG-Once agan I like the iron sights
FMJ-On this presteige (since only level 50) I have not unlocked. I will test it out then
Shotgun-Have not unlocked because I do not want to use noob tubes. Also, I already have a spas...
Holographic-I like the darn iron sights!!!
Heartbeat-I tend to rely on it too much when I have one so I tend to stay away from them.
Thermal-I guess I could use it but I like close range fighting and.... I like, the darn, IRON SIGHTS!!!
Extended Mags- If I manage to get them I most certainly will use them to save me reload time.

I just played a Quickscope 1v1 match against Kashif. It was a really good game ;)

I'm 2nd prestige lv. 67 now, so I guess 3rd prestige in on the way.

I've been losing interest in CoD lately, idk why. It's getting sort of repetitive. I think once I get to 5th prestige, I'll stop prestiging. It's just getting very boring. I'm currently Rank 59 4th Prestige, so pretty close to 5th, but lately I've been playing more Just Cause 2 than CoD6.

Anyways, has anyone seen the new gameplay of Call of Duty: Black Ops? I think that it looks pretty cool, although I'm still unsure if I'm going to get it. All of my friends say that they are going to get it, so maybe I'll just borrow it from a friend once it comes out to try it out.

I am very interested in Black Ops. It looks like a new spin on CoD, so I want to see how this turns out.

Well guys, as much as I hate to say this, I really don't like Call of Duty much anymore. I guess playing it too much makes you dislike it, and that's what happened to me.

If anybody is interested in being the new clan leader, please say so in this thread. If nobody asks to be the clan leader in the next 48 hours, then I will just let this thread die. :[

Yeah, I don't really want to see this thread go completely, so we should let it die and come back with Black Ops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back