CAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAKE PWNS AND PIE SUCKS AND PSYDUCK IS STUPID AND RETARTED and this is about cake not pie pie is hated in my thread

...Yes.

Wailmerman likes this.

cake is good. mod to lock this will no longer recieve wailmerman related trollin in their forum.

there are exceptions of course

The OP was already edited by a moderator so why wasn't it locked? This thread takes the cake.

Oh well...

The corner shop baker was a true artist when it came to making birthday cakes. One customer asked him "can you make a birthday cake for my wife, she's an optician?" He agreed and produced a birthday cake in the perfect detail of a winking eye.

His next customer said " can you make a birthday cake for my husband, he's a dentist." He agreed and produced a cake in the shape of an open mouth, including the teeth and tongue.

At that moment another customer began to leave his shop, when the baker asked "can I help you?" The lady turned and said"no, I don't think so,it's my husband birthday today, but he's a gynaecologist".

OK, maybe we can salvage this thread. What was the best cake you have ever eaten? I think my best was the one I ate on my 6th birthday. It was a power rangers cake. I think I ate the yellow ranger first.

Wow guys. Way to spam up a perfectly good topic. You guys that posted things like "inb4 lock" know the rules so I don't want to see that happen again. Shame on you.

And yes, Cake is good

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back