Bye bye LBS

Typhlosion ex fans

NO1 typhlosion and mew fans
This year was the first year and the last year for LBS!! And it was so popular that everyone had prepare for it so less chances to win the world!! Seems that national champion for US played rogue deck, I hope he can use another deck cause most probably Americans will win the worlds!(last year all 3 champions from USA) What a sad day for LBS lover-not me.

What do you all think about it?

bad news for the rich people or lucky people who have the cards.

but thanx to all that is holy for LBS not being around next season. just MMS will:p

Arcanine out.

crystal beach people

anyway, I'm glad the deck is becoming less popular, I would hate to see LBS win worlds, at least I know my deck can beat it, I hope this years winner 11->15 is someone from Belgium <coughcoughmecoughcough>

Yeah, and then you have to worry about the next big deck. And then you'll be happy to see that deck gone, only to have to beat another one.

I'm also glad to see BSL gone even though my deck (Dustox ex) could easily beat it. I don't think MMS will be that popular, there are way better decks to play.

RE:  Bye bye LBS

PKM4 said:
I'm also glad to see BSL gone even though my deck (Dustox ex) could easily beat it. I don't think MMS will be that popular, there are way better decks to play.
Yes, but understand that anyone who was a fan of LBS will try to find a way to rebuild it.

I doubt it will be as strong though.

dont be so happy first ppls,

perhaps something big is coming!

i sense something like : swarmper ex CG + groudon ex CG + lugia ex = SGL

yep that's what Ludicargo is.

and he just means that it'll be really popular next format. Ludicargo will be huge IMO.

But, anyway Back on topic BLS is dead, i hope it stays that way.

Arcanine out.

I like the strategy behind LBS but I don't like the deck. It's mainly just for the rich, if you know what I mean. The creation of Holon's Magneton/Electrode/Castform while Blastoise ex was still around was a HUGE mistake. Blastoise ex players only needed to have a Water and Holon's Pokemon Energy in there hand to instantly power Lugia ex. Tell me how that's not broken. I hope a deck like this never comes along again.

RE:  Bye bye LBS

(TYranitarFReak) said:
dont be so happy first ppls,

perhaps something big is coming!

i sense something like : swarmper ex CG + groudon ex CG + lugia ex = SGL
lmao, NO. Something big's comin, *cough* Dragability *cough* ^_^

Back