• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Buzzwole-GX Isn't the Only Pokémon That Can Abuse Beast Ring! (Dusk Mane Necrozma GX)

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
I've been playing this list online with good results. Awhile back I posted a Turbo Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX deck on here. This is an updated list with Beast Ring and a few other significant changes to account for the upcoming Meta that will undoubtedly be littered with Buzzwole-GX.

This deck has so many options for Energy acceleration. Solgaleo, Mew, Registeel, Max Elixir, Beast Ring. The real star of the show is Mew, being able to copy Radiant Star while my Solgaleo sits safely on the bench, but with the release of Beast Ring, I'm able to power up one or two Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX mid-game.

Scizor-EX is a tech my friend thought of. Mew being able to copy Gale Trust for two Energy OHKOs Buzzwole-GX. With Max Elixir, it's very easy to get two Energy on a Mew without taking away Energy attachments on my Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX.

I also squeezed in one copy of Parallel City because it's just too good of a Stadium to not include. I'd love to fit in another but space is very tight. Same with wanting to fit a second copy of Field Blower.

Once this deck gets going it's incredibly hard to stop. I've had some issues with awkward opening hands, but I attribute that to RNG more than anything.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 3 Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX UPR 90
* 3 Mew FCO 29
* 1 Solgaleo {*} UPR 89
* 1 Scizor-EX BKP 76
* 1 Registeel PR-SM SM75
* 1 Oranguru PR-SM SM13
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 4 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 3 Cynthia UPR 148
* 3 Guzma BUS 143
* 2 N NVI 92
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 3 Beast Ring FLI 102
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145

##Energy - 14

* 14 Metal Energy 8

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I imagine you "thin-out" your deck early game; so, do you really need the Oranguru for supplemental card-draw support when you already have 9 card-draw Supporters? Consider replacing Oranguru with another Field Blower which will, no doubt, come in handy against Garbodor match-ups.

Also, maybe replace a Beast Ring with another Nest Ball to facilitate early bench setup.

Lastly, I'd suggest replacing 1 Float Stone with another Guzma or Acerola which can just be clutch during games.

Last edited:
I imagine you "thin-out" your deck early game; so, do you really need the Oranguru for supplemental card-draw support when you already have 9 card-draw Supporters? Consider replacing Oranguru with another Field Blower which will, no doubt, come in handy against Garbodor match-ups.

Also, maybe replace a Beast Ring with another Nest Ball to facilitate early bench setup.

Lastly, I'd suggest replacing 1 Float Stone with another Guzma or Acerola which can just be clutch during games.

Oranguru has pulled it's weight. The extra draw power, however small, has help me greatly in many games.

I was running 2 Beast Ring but was having difficulty drawing it when needed. I think 3 is the sweet spot.

I would like a fourth Guzma. I was running four but I cut one for something, can't remember what at the moment.

Back