• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Buzzwole/Garb/Hammers

Ghostly Espurr TC

Conspeery Theracy
heres the list:

Pokemon-14

Buzzwole GX x3 Trubbish x4 Garbodor {gur} x2 {bkp} x1 Tapu Koko x1 Kartana GX x1 Tapu Lele GX x2

Trainers-33

Professor Sycamore x4 N x4 Guzma x3 Acerola x2 Brigette x1
Ultra Ball x4 Crushing Hammer x4 Field Blower x2 Special Charge x1 Rescue Stretcher x1 Float Stone x3 Fighting Fury Belt x2 Po Town x2

Energy-13

Strong Energy x3 Rainbow Energy x3 Fighting Energy x7

Let me know what you guys think--Ghostly

This format is kind of hard to read. If you could use the PTCGO export decklist option, it'd be easier reading it. Just a suggestion for future threads.

Anyways, I think 3 Trubbs is fine, since you only run 1 Trashalanche. Maybe add an Enhanced hammer, since Kartana might be turned off by Garbotoxin.

Maybe another Po Town and a 3rd FFB might be nice, but I can see the space is tight. Good luck!

Fascinating deck: I have been waiting for it ever since you said you had won with this on your status.

I find it weird how you play so many basic Fighting though. You definitely need 4 Strong and 4 Rainbow, and maybe 3 Fighting too. I would go up to 3 Acerola and 2 Garbotoxin Garbodors, and cut Tapu Koko and replace it with Latios SHL.

Fascinating deck: I have been waiting for it ever since you said you had won with this on your status.

I find it weird how you play so many basic Fighting though. You definitely need 4 Strong and 4 Rainbow, and maybe 3 Fighting too. I would go up to 3 Acerola and 2 Garbotoxin Garbodors, and cut Tapu Koko and replace it with Latios SHL.
There are 2 Garbotoxin right?? The format is messing me up sorry GolfBoy ;-;

Back