Busy, CN Airing Tons of Episodes Today and Tomorrow, 1st amendment video soon - Sat

RE: Busy

Lol, I know this might be kind of stupid, but maybe he is recording lots of anime episodes for people to watch.

Blastoise EX said:
Lol, I know this might be kind of stupid, but maybe he is recording lots of anime episodes for people to watch.

That would go against Pokemon's copyright. I hate 4Kids...they won't allow Fansubbing >____<

Sorry if someone has already said this, but maybe a huge site makeover? Maybe he'll rearange everything and add several new things? Who knows. That's my guess.

I think it's for the TCG. Stuff like Organized Play, another a How to play, and Player Rewards, and etc.

It can't be something small or stupid. He worked nearly a year on it. WPM would never waste a year on something stupid like that. Or it is a June fool. "WPM will fool you" but it didn't say when.

Edit: Wait,wait, wasn't he talking about letting us write some articles on the home page some time ago? But that wouldn't justify the use of a whole year...

though this maybe way off. I saw the red shark. Are team magma and team aqua coming together in diamond and pearl in some way?

A red shark? Is this the big surprise? Have you worked a whole YEAR to finish version 1 of that shark, WPM? I was surprised though. :p

Uh, its a hint. Plus winner gets a cookie. Yum. An evo for Sharpedo? Oh no :p not one of them.

Nah, it could be a Pokebeach Arcade with games like "Escape from the cute but nasty Sharpedo" and "Feed the Finneon" or possibly "Magikarp" lol.
Can I have that cookie now?

Do you think it might be some sorta pokebeach game? mabey he is making a new map, new pokemon and everthing else just kinda wishful thinking.
Or it might be a new card designer, you know a prgram that allows you too make new pokemon cards.
Or mabey a trainer card program???

I still vote for the Pokebeach Arcade. What is taking that cookie so long to get here? Oh darn, I just realised...

First thing I thought of when I saw that was Garchomp. Prolly cuz I spent so much time wondering if it was really worth training and I remember that it's called the Land Shark. But it's not red and neither is Sharpedo so I think they're both out :p And Carvanha's a pirhana so that's out too. Meh. It's funny how I just read eight pages of posts of people trying to earn a cookie lol

I don't think it will an arcade, because this is mainly a TGC website, and I don't think that WPM would want that to change by making it a game website. Who knows though. I am hungry and I want that cookie.....

Something about a red shark... sharks aren't normally red, so it may indicate Shiny Pokémon images for the D/P generation Pokémon. But a shark is a fish and the shark is red, so maybe it could be a "red herring", a fake, meaning that it is a way of telling us that maybe we aren't close to figuring it out yet. Though, Delta Pokémon have an aura around them in the card images and the shark has a red aura around it, so maybe it has something to do with the Delta Species cards. Aura... Lucario... maybe something to do with Lucario... I don't know, this is all I could think of...

A red glowing shark? Hmm....Shiny images, new DP Dex, Better Carddex, Arcade...so many other things it could be.

http://www.red-shark.com/

OMG, WPM's on steroids!

Ok, I guess that's not it, or at least, I hope it's not :F

Back