• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Burning Disruption- masters - nationals (Magmortar, Enbuoh)

Electabuzzy

Feel the thunder!
3-3 Magmortar ( 2 triumphant, 1 supreme victors)
2-1-2 Enbuoh
1-1-1-1 Flygon Lv.x
1-1 Ninetales (HGSS) (shiny vulpix)
1-1 Heatran Lv.x
1-1 Blaziken FB Lv.x

3 Energy Retreval (doesn't take up supporter)
3 Fisherman
2 Interviewers Questions
2 Collector
2 Rare Candy
2 Broken time space

4 Rescue Energy
21 Fire Energy

This deck uses Enbuoh from the new BW collection and Magmortar from triumphant as the main force. The basic idea is to load magmortar up with loads of energy with Enbuoh and then use it's attack which discards a card from your opponents deck for each energy attached to magmortar. Also blaziken is to bring high retreat pokemon in the active, then it burns them and with the lv.x and heatran a pokemon can be hit for up to 60 damage between turns while you slowly discard your opponents entire deck. Ninetales for draw, magmortar SV burns when you evolve it and flygon also helps to discard cards from your opponents deck and take care of any big hitting lv.x's and also giving my pokes free retreat.

What do you guys think. I think this deck could be big next season as the only card rotated is heatran Lv.x, shiny vulpix and BTS.

I really need an improved trainer support as there isn't much space.

IMO, Heatran, Blaziken, and Flygon are unneeded. They clutter the deck up. Starter should be Spiritomb to lock trainers and to help Magmortar set up.

OK i've teekered with the decklist and have decided to take the flygon line out as it was too hard to set up.

4-4 Magmortar ( 3 triumphant, 1 supreme victors)
2-1-2 Enbuoh
2-2 Ninetales (HGSS) (shiny vulpix)
1-1 Heatran Lv.x
2-2 Blaziken FB Lv.x

3 Energy Retreval (doesn't take up supporter)
3 Fisherman
2 Interviewers Questions
2 Collector
2 Rare Candy
2 Broken time space

4 Rescue Energy
19 Fire Energy

I have removed the flygon line and 2 fire energy as I think i had a few too many.
I added in another 1-1 of ninetales HGSS for better consistancy for drawing.
I also added another 1-1 Blaziken FB lv.x line as it lets me use luring flame more often and makes it easier to get out.
Another Magmortar and Magmar were added so I can get it out quicker and it means I can disrupt a little bit longer, especially with flygon gone.

Again....SV Magmotar is utterly useless in this deck. The whole point is to mill your opponent into oblivion. Burning and Confusing is nice but unnecessary. Heatran is still FAR to clunky, Blaziken may be alright if you have the room.

Back