Help Budget(ish) Garb list?

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
So I need a list for the new Garbodor from Guardians Rising unfortunately I use all my Shays and out of 4 boxes pulled no Lele :( so I need a list for an upcoming LC, I have 2 more boxes on the way, however worst cascenario ;)

I just recently played in a league cup and took second (I'm in seniors) and was running garb and didn't have any Lele's so here's my list.

Pokemon:
4 Garbodor (GUR)
4 Trubbish (bkp)
4 wobbufet (phf)
1 Mew ex (LTR)

Trainers:
4 prof sycamore
1 N
1 ninja boy
1 Brock's Grit
1 prof kukui
1 Lysandre
1 lillie
4 ultra balls
4 pokemon catchers
4float stone
4trainer's mail
4 VS seeker
4 acro bike
1 choice band
2 nest ball
1 super rod
2 field blower

Energies:
7 psychic energies

Hope this helps!!!!

I just recently played in a league cup and took second (I'm in seniors) and was running garb and didn't have any Lele's so here's my list.

Pokemon:
4 Garbodor (GUR)
4 Trubbish (bkp)
4 wobbufet (phf)
1 Mew ex (LTR)

Trainers:
4 prof sycamore
1 N
1 ninja boy
1 Brock's Grit
1 prof kukui
1 Lysandre
1 lillie
4 ultra balls
4 pokemon catchers
4float stone
4trainer's mail
4 VS seeker
4 acro bike
1 choice band
2 nest ball
1 super rod
2 field blower

Energies:
7 psychic energies

Hope this helps!!!!
thanks I'll test it out online. My only worry is that Bike could hurt me in the mirror

My list does run quite a lot of items but I found that the mirror usually plays Lele, tauros, Shaymin etc... Between lysandre and VS seeker and pokemon catcher I was able to pull ahead in prizes and win a best of three.

My list does run quite a lot of items but I found that the mirror usually plays Lele, tauros, Shaymin etc... Between lysandre and VS seeker and pokemon catcher I was able to pull ahead in prizes and win a best of three.
Also, just out of curiosity what decks did you lose to?

I only lost once and that was in finals and that was to the same Garb that I beat earlier. Game one he played an N for me to draw into one and him to five and I dead drew after that. Game two I had the worst dead draw ever. That was the first time I dead drew and I felt like the list was pretty consistent.

I only lost once and that was in finals and that was to the same Garb that I beat earlier. Game one he played an N for me to draw into one and him to five and I dead drew after that. Game two I had the worst dead draw ever. That was the first time I dead drew and I felt like the list was pretty consistent.
yeah after playing 3 matches 2 of them I completely dead drew. The third one I could easily set up after upping the N count to 3

The mirror match with Garb is really irrelevant. To kill a Garb with a Garb, it's only 3 items in discard. Maybe you end up putting your other bigger guys at risk, but being able to get moving in the mirror is probably more helpful than slow playing your items.

Back