1. Do not post in a ruling thread unless you’re a certified P!P Professor and have a PokeBeach Rulings Staff badge. Even if you know the answer or are providing card scans for another member. If you post without the badge, your post will be removed and you may receive a warning. If you would like to be approved to answer ruling questions on PokeBeach, you must prove you're a Professor by applying for a Rulings Staff badge here.

Do not ask a question in a thread that somebody else made, even if it's a follow up question to an answer a Professor gave. For any and all questions, please make a new thread with your question.

When posting a “Ruling” thread, you must include scans of all cards you are asking about. You can search for cards in the navbar above.

BTET question.

Discussion in 'Ask a Professor: Card Rulings' started by Garchomp, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Garchomp Ultimate fail!!
    Garchomp

Would I be able to use BTET in a tournament now, even though it's not out in England?

2. Kronar Blossoming Faker
    Kronar

I'm assuming that you live in England. A set only becomes legal for tournament play once it is officially released in your region. Since Bonds is not out in your region, (Or so I assume.) you cannot use it in tournaments.

3. Garchomp Ultimate fail!!
    Garchomp

Oh thats quite annoying, do you know (or generally know) when Bonds will be out?

4. Meaty You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.
    Meaty

^Some time around early May.

5. Oddish196 Aspiring Trainer
    Oddish196

Just to confirm, as I do live in the UK. BTET is not currently legal in the UK in modified tournaments.

EDIT: UK nationals is on the 16th May. If the offical release date is before then, then it will be legal for nationals. If the release date is after then it won't be. Offical confirmation will posted/emailed once the offical date as been annouced for BtET

6. Lou Cypher The melody of your defeat
    Lou Cypher

It SHOULD be, provided it will be late May. Sets do tend to be released in the first 2 weeks of a month. We had the same scenario in Holland last year with Majestic Dawn.

7. Oddish196 Aspiring Trainer
    Oddish196

It could be close as nationals is on the 16th May.

8. Meaty You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.
    Meaty

Yes, but seeing 2 weeks is 14 days, BET should be out just about in time for Nats. Wow, people are gonna buy like 2 booster boxes to get the cards they need in time lol!

9. Oddish196 Aspiring Trainer
    Oddish196

Just to let you know. The street legal date for BTET is 20th May, therefore you wouldn't be able to use it at UK nationals.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?