Bronzong or Dragonair, in a legend deck?

daviduk2000

Aspiring Trainer
ok well the new Bronzong is apparently a great legend Deck Tech. but my question what is reall better the Bronzong or the New dragonair i ask cause im making a legend deck but what do you think would fit better?

i mean dragonair takes 1 more Energy and has 10 less HP, BUT it has 2 less retreat and a better searching attack. any 2 pokemon or 2 legend halfs.
i often found testing my deck that i couldnt take my legends cause i started with one in my hand or one was prized. so i often couldnt take both halves of one. but dragonair solves that by letting me take any 2 pokemon legends or not.

stick a double colourless on him so i can use it straight away. then when im done getting my legends if need be i could stick a dragonite into the deck and start attacking while i power up my legends.

im running a fun legend deck so its not very technical. so far its

4-4 bronzong. TR
2-2-2-1 Flygon RR

2-2 Kyogre groudon legend
1-1 Suicune Raikou Legend
1-1 Ho-oh Legend

rest is trainers and energy

including 4 indigo plateu and a few twins
and 4 legend boxes

its a fun deck and it wins sometimes. depending on the outcome of legend boxes. Also i never though Raikou Suicune legend any good until i started using it. and i love it. powerfull low retreat.
150 for 3 energy and 50 to itself, then 50 heal by 50. with 160 HP 190 with indigo plateu, 210 with expert belt.

anyway im not looking for a debate whether my deck is good as i know its not technically good. i just wanna know if anybody thinks dragonair is worth playing instead of bronzong. and any constuctive critism if anybody wants to weigh in on my deck idea.

Personally, I'd say Dragonair, but in all honesty, I wouldn't use either. Dragonair suffers from low HP, being a Stage 1, and its attack not actually helping a whole lot; you should be fine with Communication/Bebe's/Uxie/Azelf to get some parts in your hand. Bronzong is also a Stage 1 with an absolutely horrid retread cost for a starter. Personally, I think what would help the most is either Sableye or Smeargle as a starter; with either, you should be able to get a Legend out pretty quickly and only have to take up four spots in your deck.

Back