• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Bronzong/Dusk Mane

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
I feel like breaking the format again, so here's a list for the deck. Let it be known that this is mine. My deck... NO STEALING MY GLORY:

Pokemon:18
  • 4 Bronzor NXD
  • 4 Bronzong PHF
  • 1 Bronzong-Break
  • 3 DM Necrozma-GX
  • 1 Aegislash-EX
  • 1 Solgaleo ◇
  • 1 Keldeo-EX
  • 3 Tapu Lele-GX
Trainers:32
  • 3 Sycamore
  • 1 N
  • 1 Colress
  • 2 Guzma
  • 1 AZ
  • 4 Tropical Beach/Sky Field
  • 4 Float Stone
  • 1 Comp. Search
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 3 Heavy Ball
  • 3 Battle Compressor
  • 1 Rescue Stretcher
  • 1 Field Blower
Energy:10
  • 10 Metal
This seems like a really strange list, but I believe that it works. I have yet to do extensive playtesting with the deck, and I do not own Beaches, but I almost think Beaches are better than Sky Field for a couple reasons. You can't do anything on your first turn(attack-wise) except you Solgaleo◇'s attack, and that's only if you go second. Having 3 Heavy Ball and no Brigette means that you can Beach into Bronzong or other key pieces to your consistency train. But a good reason to run Sky Field is for having all of your Bronzongs out at the same time as your attackers, although having 2 out and being able to attach an Energy from hand is all that you need to make up for discarding 3. Honestly, a 2-2 Beach/Sky Field split could work, but then again, I've yet to test that. I think the deck in expanded is way more powerful than it should be, but a Hex Maniac shuts it right down, and Glaceon-GX/ Flareon AOR will be a huge problem for this deck, at least, on paper. Playtest it if you want, especially if you have a way to get Beaches. There are some changes to make here and there, but that's just tweaking for down the line.

Last edited:
Also, Sudowoodo already sees playing for Zoroark, so if that's on the field, Sky Field doesn't do much :p. I hope I can find any access to Beaches

Bronzong break can be a nice addition against night march(1 of)and briggete seems like it would be important in this deck dont you think

Bronzong break can be a nice addition against night march(1 of)and briggete seems like it would be important in this deck dont you think
I could probably drop Oricorio for Bronzong Break. Hadn't realized the card killed Night March that badly, plus it's more versatile, and is easier to get rid of than Oricorio. Don't need Brigette that badly. I'd honestly rather go for a 4th Heavy Ball. Heavy Ball grabs your Bronzong line and your attackers, and I think that even 3 is enough. If you focus on getting Bronzors and not worrying about grabbing Bronzongs with your resources, Beach helps immensely.

Back