Finished Broken Picture Telephone

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Broken Picture Telephone-Round 2

AlexanderTheAwesome hasn't sent in their pic yet. I'll give them one more day, then I'll proceed with the next person in line.

OK, ladies and gentlemen... the time has come!
The Four Horsemen ride in the wake of the Apocalypse
And here I was anxious it would be easy. Personally, I laughed more than Ryuk did throughout the entire Death Note series.

Athena said:
oTZ6WkP.jpg

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Jesus, Sir Kibble, Bill (from Pokemon), and the Grim Reaper are all riding on My Little Ponies in outer space, late for a game of polo on planet Venus.

Spartan Sceptile said:

rev3rsor said:
"In the middle of space, strange faced ponies complain about the lateness of 'the game' and the computers they could be upgrading, all accompanied by a death threat."

Keeper of Night said:

Machamp The Champion said:
Cows in space with computers receiving a death threat.

Eron said:

Professor Palutena said:
Dalmatians emulating Halo

BibiTotoLover said:

Scorched Feathers said:
TwitchPlaysPokémon

professorlight said:
[img width=600 height=]http://i.imgur.com/EaViZdJ.jpg[/img]

Porygon-X said:
Due to the recent shortage of starters to give to new trainers, Oak had to resort to building fences around the tall grass to keep the trainers safe from the wild Pokemon.

Drohn said:
Link to Celever's drawing:

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/Drohn/Capturadepantalla2014-04-22alas215043_zpsd18700d2.png

PMJ said:
A naked Link tries to keep happy devils from attacking the three Spiritual Stones while a phantom eraser looms nearby

AlexanderTheAwesome said:

WanderingWolf said:
'Demons are linked to erasing three Rosetta stones.'

Thanks for playing! Before you ask, there won't be another round, but feel free to ask permission from Athena to make a new one! If nobody does, I'll eventually make another one myself, so no worries.

rev3rsor said:
'Demons are linked'
icwutudidthar

In retrospect Using Rosetta stones as the spirit rocks was probably a bad idea :p

I don't think you know what the Spiritual Stones are, Alexander. (They're the keys to the Door of Time in Ocarina of Time.)

The thing I'm most confused about is SF's phrase...

Another hilarious round. Can't wait until the next one! I'd be happy to host if no one else is interested.

Machamp The Champion said:
In retrospect Using Rosetta stones as the spirit rocks was probably a bad idea :p

I don't think you know what the Spiritual Stones are, Alexander. (They're the keys to the Door of Time in Ocarina of Time.)

The thing I'm most confused about is SF's phrase...

Another hilarious round. Can't wait until the next one! I'd be happy to host if no one else is interested.

OMG I can't believe I didn't catch that when I read it.... I should've put together link + spiritual stones
Wowowowowo don't worry I now what they are now that someone mentioned it :D

Now that was good.

And I'm not saying it only because we saw the grim reaper riding rainbow dash on way to a polo game in venus.

I'll admit; after receiving "twitch plays pokemon" I was very worried this game would follow the other one, but I'm so glad to see it was the exception.

I don't care what anyone says; my initial drawing was flawless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back