Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Broken Picture Telephone: Just Bent Edition - Sign Ups End Oct 26th

bbninjas said:
rev3rsor said:
* rev3rsor cries because he doesn't have a phone let alone an iPhone 6

Good for you! I don't have one either.
MTC, what if I don't want a phone? XD

Then you have to break one of your own phones, thus meaning your phone's not bent, just broken.

Don't worry, I don't have/want a smartphone either. :D (I have a cell phone, but it sux.)

Machamp The Champion said:
bbninjas said:
Good for you! I don't have one either.
MTC, what if I don't want a phone? XD

Then you have to break one of your own phones, thus meaning your phone's not bent, just broken.

Don't worry, I don't have/want a smartphone either. :D (I have a cell phone, but it sux.)

I don't have ANY phone... :rolleyes: Not everyone is amazing like you, you know...

bbninjas said:
I don't think I can bend my computer...

That's why we give you iPhone 6s, silly.

inb4 refurbished from the ones already bent that people return.

Oh, and I dare you to bend my Nokia C3-01 phone. I swear that when I let it fall, the floor suffers the most. :p

C'mon guys, we can get more sign ups for the game than that! They'll end in about 47 hours from now. I'm sure we can get a few last-minute sign ups. Make sure to tell all your friends!

I'm in.

If the sign ups are still up, count me in!

Alright, about to send the first message to Bigfoot. The PMs you send should look like this:

[your phrase/image goes here]

Remember to include Machamp The Champion when sending the next phrase/image.

Remember to include me when sending your phrase/image to the next person. The person you should send your phrase/image to is the person below you on the player list. So Bigfoot should send it to Ice Espeon, who should send it to Drohn, who should send it to Jeremy, etc. The last person on the list (Dogger) should send his final image to me. And with that, let Broken Picture Telephone begin! And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Sent my image to IE! =) All my experience in Photoshop has been thrown out of the window for this. Should be fun! ^_^

Sent to Luis! Well at least mine aren't stick figures which I bet some people will do...

Mr. Muffin has just sent an image to King Xerneas.

C'mon guys, we've still got 8 more members to go through. Let's get this going a little faster.

SalamenceTrainer34 hasn't sent their image to Celever within 48 hours of receiving his message. Thus, I will now forward King Xerneas' phrase to Celever, and the game will continue.
If ST has sent the image, but didn't include me in the contacts, Celever must now make an image for King Xerneas' phrase.
If the above is true and Celever has already sent his phrase to the next person--also without including me in the contacts--continue the game as normal, but everyone forward me the messages I have missed.

Everyone, remember to include the following in your PMs. I saw a few people not including it.

-snip-

Everyone, remember to include the following in your PMs. I saw a few people not including it.

Oops, sorry.

Received, and sent. Guess who forgot to include the "remember to include MTC..." :p

Also I stuffed up by accidentally quoting the previous image, so KoN, if you see this post, please ignore the previous PM (the one before the one says 'ignore previous PM').

I just love all these signs telling me not to read a PM when I always read PMs first on the site...
Oh well! Not like it changes the way I see anything.

Also, you silly people stuck the most un-artistic person in the history of un-artistic people with an image? Woooo...
/me breaks out crayon box.

Keeper of Night said:
I just love all these signs telling me not to read a PM when I always read PMs first on the site...
Oh well! Not like it changes the way I see anything.

Also, you silly people stuck the most un-artistic person in the history of un-artsistic people with an image? Woooo...
* Keeper of Night breaks out crayon box.

For you KoN:

HV07yty.png

Larger Version:
http://i.imgur.com/HV07yty.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back