Brawl Club < Brawl plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Brawl Club<

sonicyellow said:
DI? whats that?
Directional Influence, so you can sort of control the way you go when hit by an attack, can help you survive to 200%

jirachinick said:
Directional Influence, so you can sort of control the way you go when hit by an attack, can help you survive to 200%

on the Nintendo channel there are some brawl tutorials, one of them is all about directional influence and helped me a lot

sonicyellow said:
are you availlable now?

Yes. I wouldn't have replied if I wasn't available :|. My FC is 0989-1446-3513, I already have you added.

I think that we should start a new topic. Does anyone play the stadium a lot here? I tried to get into Target Tests, but I'm not very good at finishing them in 4-5 seconds. It takes like a minute for me to finish xD.

I'm not very good at them either I remember I did pretty good on the Target smash 5 one though. We do need a new topic.

RE: Brawl Club< Stadium mode,target smash,Home Run,Muilti man melee

My Wii is back and runs sweet as honey. I can brawl anyone anytime with no problems whatsoever. :)

I have all modes completed. I'll post another time with my updated records. Not all of them are done by me though, and none of them are world record caliber, so fair warning.

I am available for battle if anyone else is.

On PokeCommunity, I have a SSB thread and on there, we're creating new, updated movesets for some characters.

It may help add discussion here about how to tweak the various Brawlers movesets.

Is it a good idea?

Re-extending my invitation to brawl to anyone who reads this message until I go offline (I am not invisible on the forums).

I am able to brawl in 10 minutes, if your still on by then.

I will be there.
4596 9284 2804

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
On PokeCommunity, I have a SSB thread and on there, we're creating new, updated movesets for some characters.

It may help add discussion here about how to tweak the various Brawlers movesets.

Is it a good idea?

Wait, what is a moveset for SBB? SBB characters don't have moves or held items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back