Brainwave Deck List

Setherex

Battle Frontier Master
I was exploring the theme deck lists for some information on certain lists.

I have been really frustrated to find that the deck for Brainwave isnt correct, and this apparently is the only online source that has full deck lists -.-

The list shown is this website is:

Pokémon (26)
2 Eevee
1 Espeon
3 Girafarig
4 Natu
1 Xatu
1 Unown A
2 Unown I
1 Unown N
2 Mantine
2 Marill
3 Omanyte
2 Omastar
2 Teddiursa

Trainers (8)
2 Energy Ark
2 Fossil Egg
3 Moo Moo Milk
1 Professor Elm

Energy (28)
21 Grass Energy
7 Fire Energy

If im right, this makes a complete total of 62 cards 0_o

Please break out your Brainwave decks and help!!!

U can't use these!:
2 Energy Ark
2 Fossil Egg
3 Moo Moo Milk
BTW A POKEMON DECK IS NO MORE OR NO LESS THAN 60!!! CARDS!

This should be in the Deck Garage, not here. Moved

Also, Light Venusaur, has it occured that his deck may be Unlimited and not Modified. Everyone isnt "forced" to play modified, some do play unlimited. But it is ideal to state what format you are using so people dont get the wrong idea immediately *glares*

Setherex said:
I have been really frustrated to find that the deck for Brainwave isnt correct, and this apparently is the only online source that has full deck lists -.-

go here

http://www.pokebeach.com/themedecks/neodiscovery.html

That is the one. All of u has misread it.

This should be in SITE SUGGESTIONS, as this concerns the text on one of the pokebeach articles.

And he is NOT posting a deck list, hes posting an ERROR IN THE SITE.

Meh ok... To me it looked like a deck list in need of help, since all theme decks created are simply horrible.

I'll move it there...

I did read them, but didnt pay much attention to it, therefore mis-interpreted the meaning of the text. Stop arguing on about it jay and wait for WPM or someone else to post up the correct deck lists...

ok. I'll stop arguing. I wasn't actually. I was only making a comment. Fine, Ill wait, for WPM or any member to crack open the deck.

Thanks, I'll fix it tonight. I think I mixed it up with a deck when I was typing up the list. I have the correct one at home.

No use in using theirs. They just stole most of ours and then put them into a different order (long story). For that particular list, the webmaster knew I got it wrong, so he either (a) made it up or (b) took it from another site.

Back