Booster Box prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb

Jounin
What's the cheapest you've seen a HL on booster Box at I can get them at $70 from my connections but is there cheaper?

I have seen $63.00 online but I don't remember the site but go to www.google.com to look it up.:)

soz I can't get them cheaper (cuz I live in Australia)
I get them for AUD$165.00

I can get ANY booster box for RM 340 or RM 360 with FREE 1 card of my choice, within their price of RM 30, and 3 EXTRA booster packs.

RM= Malaysian currency.

Well, cheaper boxes aren't all that easy to come by. Most boxes run $70-$90 and they're usually $120 on PokemonCenter.com What I do is check eBay. You can find boxes there for pretty cheap. I'm able to snag boxes there as low as $50 or $60. ;)

That is the lowest I have seen them and I don't know about where you are but check at you local card shops because sometimes they have them on sale just before the newer sets come out.:)

RE:  Booster Box prices.

armaldoEX said:
I can get ANY booster box for RM 340 or RM 360 with FREE 1 card of my choice, within their price of RM 30, and 3 EXTRA booster packs.

RM= Malaysian currency.

wow,armaldoEX,i am also from Malaysia and the booster boxes that i seen are RM340 only and you can also get a free card(go snatch a lugia ex/steelix ex etc...)and 3 extra booster packs!!!!3+36=39 booster packs!!!hey,can you tell me where you buy???gamemaster???mario electroniks???

SU PENG, I mean RM 340 just for the box.

OR RM 360 for the cards thingy. and the cards are only RM 30, nothing else.

so the RM360 is better cause you can save RM10 and go buy 1 more pack=40 booster packs,wow!!!!!!!

ArmaldoEX said:
SU PENG, I mean RM 340 just for the box.

OR RM 360 for the cards thingy. and the cards are only RM 30, nothing else.

Rm340 is for the booster box..
Rm360 u get a booster box + an extra (worthRm30) card.

Safe to assume tat either payment u get 3 extra booster

Can u kindly inform me where to get this offer?

This thread is almost 7 years old, so I highly doubt you'll be able to the same offer anymore. Though, I'll admit that I don't know Malaysian pricing all the way, I'm mostly basing this off of the increase in prices I've seen when compared to the USD pricing talked about above.

Artemis said:
This thread is almost 7 years old, so I highly doubt you'll be able to the same offer anymore. Though, I'll admit that I don't know Malaysian pricing all the way, I'm mostly basing this off of the increase in prices I've seen when compared to the USD pricing talked about above.

Yea, i kinda noticed the dates rite after posting..
In any case, thanx for pointing out.. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back