Wi-Fi Trades Blue's Poke-shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Blue's Poke-shop 2.0. Movie Victini now available!

I don't see you... are you sure you have my FC registered?

Thanks for the trade.

I don't remember if you asked me earlier to do it, but did you want these cloned?

No,and thanks to you,too!

Anyways,do you have a UT TRU Regigigas you could trade on a Gen IV Game?

I do. I think I used him in battles, so he's free due to him *most likely* being T. I just have to find him really quick.

Found him. My 4G FC is 3825 5982 3529.

So,I dont have to give you anything with at least a tiny bit of value for it? o_O
And isnt the TRU Regigigas Lvl 100?Or did you chnage some of his moves?

Okay~ What would you want for those ones specifically so I can set them aside? I'm not sure what time I'll be available to trade tomorrow. Although I might not be able to trade till Sunday, depends on my wireless situation (i'm going out of town for the next 4 days) But I'll pm you sometime during tomorrow evening and let you know what's up ^__^ If I can't trade tomorrow, I hope we can trade sometime on Sunday or Monday =D

What do you want for your Korean Crown Raikou? Is it on your 4th gen games? Pick anything marked (Legit) on my thread XD. Thanks.:)

hey im still after your movie victini files,
i offer you mats shiny flower paradise shaymin, shiny darkrai, shiny dialga,palkia,giratina from sinjoh ruins, or a heap of bluemews shiny pokemon!
If not let me know and i can give you something else. my trade shop on another forum is here
has some of my stuff but i have alot more
http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=79788

I am in need of your cloning services again, and ASAP.

Also, would you happen to have any 31 IV in SPD and ATK Regenerator Lonely natured Meinfoo/Meinshao?

And do you IV check?

Gleafeon - it's free.:) I don't care what I get for it.

PBB - once I remember what the trade is for, sure.XD

ash - please read the rules section of my shop, thanks.

d44 - I have yet to look through your shiny list.D: Thank work and uni for that - I've either been working or at uni every day. I will look through it!... as soon as I can.;__;

D57 - is the cloning job large? I don't have the Mienfoo you're looking for. I can check IVs when I clone for B/W.

Bluesummers said:
Gleafeon - it's free.:) I don't care what I get for it.

PBB - once I remember what the trade is for, sure.XD

ash - please read the rules section of my shop, thanks.

d44 - I have yet to look through your shiny list.D: Thank work and uni for that - I've either been working or at uni every day. I will look through it!... as soon as I can.;__;

D57 - is the cloning job large? I don't have the Mienfoo you're looking for. I can check IVs when I clone for B/W.

Would you want my Shiny Enigma Stone Latias or Shiny Engma Stone Latios? Thanks. Both have been legit checked. I forgot which version they are on though.:) EDIT: I have found them. They are on my Platinum. However the FC I have is not the same as the ones I have listed. I have to switch DS's until I can get an easy FC to remember. I can give it to you for our trade but I have to check first though. Can you clone? Thanks.:) EDIT 2: I now have a easy FC on Platinum again. Use this FC: 0261 1179 5776. Thanks XD. Will add to my 6 threads when I have more time.:)

id like that movie victini please.what do you want for it? and id really like to trade for it, not the file.

there is one pokemon i am in major need of its cyndaquil. could you get me on any level even level one i need it so then i will have every starter( including unova)

oh and if you have a griseous orb i could have it would really help i lost mine.

I'm interested in your Staraptor, Krikitune, and Drapion, and I saw they were unwanted, could I have them? I'll trade you some decent Pokemon for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back