Blissey is Getting Old?

• YES!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

waterblast

Aspiring Trainer
do you think that Blissey is gone, unpopular, old etc?

Personally, I think that it is getting old but still....very strong and effective.

blissey isnt getting old at all cuz of the new hyped decks of dbw and blisskiss to me blissey just getting started.

Blissey is still alive even though G&G is running rampant & with Darkrai LV X & Togekiss being released, Blissey have more variety to play with. So, Blissey is still around...

Its not as good as it used to be by any means. But it can still contend and maybe pull away with a few states.

Setup decks just got stronger thanks to new cards(since SW), and blissey can't keep up against most of those decks.
But, it can still donk... =D

-just me-: you are wrong
if blissey can get about 6 energy attached before they set-up than blissey wins , gosh i just hate set-up decks they take forever to set-up!

6 energy on 1 blissey?? Holy crap. lol. And it would still need a boost, plus power, and another energy in the discard to ko gallade. X-x 80 for 6 is horrible. The grab energy effect of its attack helps but its still an energy *insert word here*.

Blisseys still around as much but with G+G being a great deck and being strong against it, it is quite easily countered.

umbreondude said:
-just me-: you are wrong
if blissey can get about 6 energy attached before they set-up than blissey wins , gosh i just hate set-up decks they take forever to set-up!

There are more than 2 cards in the format that can OHKO Blissey, if that Blissey with 6 energy falls down you're lost...plz don't say that you will have another Blissey with 6 energy ready, those kind of miracles don't happen.
Setup decks are now faster, for real.

Plus, by that time, your opponent will have 2 big guns waiting, of which they can always sacrifice one if the need arises.

Old is gold. And blissey's friend are always there to help out{darkrai and blissey...how ironic}.

If it weren't for gallantry, blissey would be running wild like frogs after rain, mushrooms after rain, bunnies during summer etc. Still there are some decks that only rely on blissey to pick up energy this mistreated blisseys rarely see battle. Like firetruck.

Setup decks are insanely fast now(turn 3 Mag with 4 energy and a Pachirisu start(yes its possible happens to me all the time)). Blissey though is just a great card(it can combo with pretty much anything). I feel Blissey stay around and will stay around for some time. It'll be interesting to see how it does at worlds.

?man said:
Setup decks are insanely fast now(turn 3 Mag with 4 energy and a Pachirisu start(yes its possible happens to me all the time)). Blissey though is just a great card(it can combo with pretty much anything). I feel Blissey stay around and will stay around for some time. It'll be interesting to see how it does at worlds.

yes it would be interesting to see hw it would do at worlds but if g+g is still alive then then i dont think blissey will do so good IMO

gallade can do t2 200 to blissey!
if it has 2dre and something else, you can flip all prizes for 170+30.
200 is enough to tke out a wailord!

Back