Writing Blade's Beginnings

L

Leafeon

Hey, PokéBeach! I'm Leafeon, and kind of new around here. Since I think of myself as a pretty good writer, I figured I'd start off here with some writing of mine. So, feel free to compliment and criticize as you please, as I am needing all the help I can get. A Leafeon needs it, believe me! Hey, look at the time! I should stop talking and get on with the writing already! So, enjoy!

Blade
An Eevee wandered through the mysterious Eterna Forest. The cool air made him shiver occasionally. His face was filled with curiosity, and not a hint of fear. He had lived in Eterna City his entire life, but he had never been to Eterna Forest. The small Eevee had always dreamed of what Eterna Forest would be like, and to his surprise, it was nothing like he thought it would be. He always dreamed of it as sunny, filled with flowers, warm air, and a beautiful sky. Instead, it was filled with trees, darkening anything below, and with so many trees, the entire forest was almost covered from the top, not to mention the chilly air that filled the forest.

As the Eevee walked along the path, he glanced at a rock that was covered in moss. He knew something was out of the ordinary with this rock, because it was emitting a strange radiation. He padded over to the strange stone, and kept his eyes on it. He then slowly lifted up his paw, and placed it on the moss that covered most of the rock. Suddenly, the Eevee felt a strange energy around him, and his entire body began to flood with light. Quickly, his entire body was shrouded in light, and the Eevee began to grow.

Back