Black Heroes/White Heroes Cobalion EX added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Mason

Professor TCG, Ph.D
Hello folks. It's the creator of DP Great Marsh, formerly known as DictatorDauntless here. I haven't done any faking in a long while. I've got a busy life these days, you know? Anyway, i decided I'd like to make a traditional Gym set for Black and White. I had to get creative with the layouts, and I knew I wanted more than just my own bad artwork this time. I had to go to pretty shady reaches of the net to put this together. But here it is, Black Heroes and White Heroes.

1.Burgh's Sewaddle
2. Burgh's Swadloon
3. Burgh's Leavanny
4. Burgh's Dwebble
5. Burgh's Crustle
6. Virizion EX
7. Plasma's Darumaka
8. Plasma's Darmanitan
9. Alder's Larvesta
10. Alder's Volcarona EX
11. Plasma's Tirtouga
12. Plasma's Carracosta
13. Plasma's Vanillite
14. Plasma's Vanillish
15. Plasma's Vanilluxe
16. Brycen's Cubchoo
17. Brycen's Beartic
18. Brycen's Cryogonal
19. Plasma's Kyurem EX
20. Elesa's Emolga
21. Elesa's Emolga
22. Elesa's Blitzle
23. Elesa's Zebstraika
24. Plasma's Joltik
25. Plasma's Galvantula
26. Plasma's Trubbish
27. Plasma's Garbodor
28. Plasma's Solosis
29. Plasma's Duosion
30. Plasma's Reuniclus
31. Clay's Drillbur
32. Clay's Excadrill
33. Clay's Sandile
34. Clay's Krokorok
35. Clay's Krookodile
36. Plasma's Archen
37. Plasma's Archeops
38. Terakkion EX
39. Plasma's Purrloin
40. Plasma's Liepard
41. Plasma's Zorua
42. Plasma's Zoroark
43. Plasma's Klink
44. Plasma's Klang
45. Plasma's Klinklang
46. Cobalion EX
47. Lenora's Bouffalant
48. Lenora's Patrat
49. Lenora's Watchog
50. Lenora's Lillipup
51. Lenora's Herdier
52. Lenora's Stoutland
53. Repeat Ball
54. Dark Stone
55. Float Stone
56. Red Card
57. N's Castle
58. Chargestone Cave
59. Twist Mountain
60. Brycen
61. Burgh
62. Clay
63. Elesa
64. Lenora

Black Heroes coming soon. SAMPLE CARDS.

Alder's Volcarona EX 170 HP [R]
Stage 1 Evolves from Alder's Larvesta

Ability: Flame Scales
As long as this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, the Defending Pokemon is always Burned.

[R] Ignition
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 30 damage to that Pokemon for each Energy card attached to that Pokemon. Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.

[R][R][C] Fire Spin 90
The Defending Pokemon cannot retreat during your opponent's next turn.

W-[W]
R-
RC-[C][C]

Red Card Trainer-Item

Pokemon Tool: To use a Pokemon Tool attach it to one of your Pokemon. Each Pokemon can only have 1 Pokemon Tool card attached to it.

Whenever the Pokemon this card is attached to damaged by an attack, flip a coin. If heads, the opponent switches one of his or her Benched Pokemon with the Attacking Pokemon.

You can use any number of Trainer cards during your turn.

Twist Mountain Trainer-Stadium

You can play a Stadium next to your Active Pokemon once during your turn. If a Stadium with a different name comes into play, discard this card.

Each Player's [W] and [F] Pokemon gains 20 maximum HP.

And of course, the actual made card...

20as2f6.png

I'd love to have artists from Pokebeach contribute to this set, but if not, I'll continue to scout for brand new art for this set. If you'd like a shot at creating a card's spoilers...ask permission first.

RE: Black Heroes/White Heroes

If you want more up to date BW blanks btw Mason, bill and I have made some over @ this link. Bill even made a font guide for his :) I on the other hand have too many things to be doing sadly.

Your card thus far is great, just needs a font check is all . Look forward to more! :)

aschefield101 said:
If you want more up to date BW blanks btw Mason, bill and I have made some over @ this link. Bill even made a font guide for his :) I on the other hand have too many things to be doing sadly.

Your card thus far is great, just needs a font check is all . Look forward to more! :)

Thanks. I can't seem to get the right font for HP, I think that's the one that's most off if anything. If you've got it, it would certainly help!

Nice to see someone going out of SP Pokémon. :D

Bill BW blanks:http://pokemoncardresources.deviantart.com/gallery/?29632919#/d460tn2
EX: http://shiningbill.deviantart.com/art/BW-EX-Blanks-253524870?q=gallery:shiningbill/25458005&qo=8
Font Guide:http://shiningbill.deviantart.com/art/BW-font-guide-252327833?q=gallery:shiningbill/25458005&qo=14

Credits to Shining Bill.

Took me while to get the font to work but here ya go kids!

2crvujd.png

2iqbiw8.png

I'm almost sure this is the first BW Stadium fake. Bad quality though. But the art is so cute it hardly matters.

You know your attack names Mason? They should all line up.

Basically they should always be as if you have 4 energy costs for an attack (lining up with the poke ability name) :)

I've started on new B&W EX card templates atm, a WIP is in the resources sticky @ the top of the forum, hopefully get that nearer to being done when I can confirm whats going inside the "rule box" bottom right :D

aschefield101 said:
Basically they should always be as if you have 4 energy costs for an attack (lining up with the poke ability name) :)

That's technically only the case if the Pokemon has an Ability, or if there is an attack that requires 4 or more Energy. If the Pokemon does not have an Ability, and only needs three Energy max to attack, then the 1-3 Energy should be used.

It's time to take a 'Peek' at Black Heroes!

2d7v4n8.png

It's been slow going finding other artists...having to do a lot myself in the meantime. I'm afraid I'm not very good, but I'm trying!

Wow! These cards are very impressive! Since its been revealed that the EX cards will also have full-art cards, are you going to do the same with yours? Given your skills, they would be epic! :D

BEnB

AMAZING! I love them! One thing thoug. For reuniclus, you should include whether or not it needs the energy for the attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back