BW/BW2 Black City Issue?

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
I went to Black City and when I got there it was empty. -_- How do you make it grow larger with people and buildings? Please Help.

Mods, I did not want to post this thread in BW question/answers thread cause I figured it would cause spam, and I noticed other users were having this problem as well.

You need to go to the Entralink and connect with a friend's Pokemon White game (or, if you have two DSes and a Pokemon Black and Pokemon White game, that works too!) and go to the White Forest in their world and talk to people, and if they want to move to Black City, select yes for them to move into your Black City.

I think that you cannot connect to someone else's world if they are in the places below Raimon City, etc. :(

Ok. So, I went on Entralink with my 2 DSes and my Pokemon White and Black. But, I tried to get people into my Black City while I was in White Forest on Entralink, and they all said how they wanted to see Black City, but it never gave me the option to send them there. I decided to have my White Version person go to Black City and see what happened, and I got all but one person from Black City all to White Forest. Why can't I get people to go to Black City?

ilovemypikachu said:
Ok. So, I went on Entralink with my 2 DSes and my Pokemon White and Black. But, I tried to get people into my Black City while I was in White Forest on Entralink, and they all said how they wanted to see Black City, but it never gave me the option to send them there. I decided to have my White Version person go to Black City and see what happened, and I got all but one person from Black City all to White Forest. Why can't I get people to go to Black City?

It could be because there are/was 10 people in your Black City already (10 people is the maximum amount of people you can move to Black City/White Forest, and/or you was trying to move people to your Black City who had the same name as some of the residents that live in your Black City, you cannot move those people. If the latter happened, and because you moved most people from your Black City to your White Forest, maybe try moving your White Forest Residents to your Black City now?...

I hope that it works for you! :D

I counted when I got there, and I had 8 people in Black City and 10 people in White Forest. I'll try getting people to come now, thanks!

ilovemypikachu said:
I counted when I got there, and I had 8 people in Black City and 10 people in White Forest. I'll try getting people to come now, thanks!

Thats ok! I hope that it works for you! :D

Back