BW/BW2 Black 2 and White 2 Discussion Thread

regigigas said:
What do people think about being able to catch a shiny Haxorus and receiving a shiny Gible/Dratini egg in Black/White 2?

Free shinies are always welcome in my book. I also like that, unlike the Red Gyarados in GSCHGSS, you actually have to work for these shinies, they're not just handed to you in the middle of the storyline.

Trainerhan1 said:
I got Black 2 and shiny Garchomp looks almost identical to regular Garchomp, so I am not looking too forward to that, but Haxoros is another story.

Well if you want the Dratini instead you can find someone with the key for White Forest.

Hmm... so can one get both Dratini and Gible or is it which ever facility you beat first?

I already found a shiny Miccino while training, but I was only half paying attention so by the time I noticed it was shiny it had fainted. I was pretty mad. It was only the second shiny I'd ever seen at random since I started playing 7 years ago.

Bolt the Cat said:
Trainerhan1 said:
Hmm... so can one get both Dratini and Gible or is it which ever facility you beat first?

It's whichever you beat first. You can only get one per game.
How do you get either of them?

If you unova link with a friend and are able to use their Black City/White Forest, you could clear either city and get the Shiny.

So today after I beat Colress on the Frigate docked at the P2 lab he gave me a master ball. Does he give you a master ball every time you beat him or just the first time? (I don't even know why I am asking such a dumb question)

This game has been absolutely awesome, exceeeeeepttt....

*Just about to finish Funfest mission, last objective in sight*

"All right, I got thi-"

*X-Transceiver rings; it's Yancy*

WHYDIDIPICKTHATTHINGUP

AVEWPIHBGTPIHNIKEWHIPVHNWOREHVNPOIE

Happens every time to.

Does the Xtransreceiver act like the cellphone from HG/SS? (I can't remember what it's called...) I'm on my way to the third town in Black 2 so I wouldn't know...

regigigas said:
Does the Xtransreceiver act like the cellphone from HG/SS? (I can't remember what it's called...) I'm on my way to the third town in Black 2 so I wouldn't know...

Not quite. You can only register the numbers of important characters, and you can't use it for rematches.

Yeah, I think you only register people in the story/side-stories. On that note, I don't think said X-Transceiver is needed to progress through the story, so I implore you; DON'T GRAB THE ITEM IN THE AMUSEMENT PARK UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE BUGGED BY IT.

All the time. ;-;

Of course, if you don't use the Funfest too often, go ahead. But it's so annoying if you do..

SotS said:
Yeah, I think you only register people in the story/side-stories. On that note, I don't think said X-Transceiver is needed to progress through the story, so I implore you; DON'T GRAB THE ITEM IN THE AMUSEMENT PARK UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE BUGGED BY IT.

Dang..i got it in my Black. She does give you good pokemon trades after the xxxxth long time you talk to her though (dont know offhand, but remember being a long time)

regigigas said:
FINALLY got Black 2, I'm so happy! And my Oshawott was female right from the get-go...
Hey! Same here!

All the time. ;-;

Of course, if you don't use the Funfest too often, go ahead. But it's so annoying if you do.
I KNOW.

Trainerhan1 said:
So today after I beat Colress on the Frigate docked at the P2 lab he gave me a master ball. Does he give you a master ball every time you beat him or just the first time? (I don't even know why I am asking such a dumb question)

Only the first time (iirc).

My team (In Reversal Mountain) is:
lv. 41 Emboar
Forgot lvls lol
Lucario
Ampharos
Golbat
Litwick
Psyduck
High 20s or low 30s, cept for Amph, hes 35

Use this thread. -Chariblaze

Quick question; hoping you guys can help me out.

I haven't done all too many wi-fi things with Pokémon, since I never had the opportunity to until recently. The only other one I've done was Victini for B/W.

So, I have Black 2 and I want to get Genesect. However, I was planning on waiting to start playing until my long plane flight tomorrow where I won't have wi-fi (at least not without paying for it). So, my question is: how far in the game do you have to be to do the wi-fi portion of the Genesect event? Do you just have to start a new game and get far enough to be able to save, then go back to the main menu for the mystery gift? Or is there a certain point in the game you need to reach first? Any help would be appreciated. If it's too long, I might just wait until I land and see if I can get wi-fi hooked up to my DS then.

Back