• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Biyurem (Kyurem + Bisharp)

GebaDoce

Aspiring Trainer
With the release of dark explorers, I'll have to rebuild my whole deck, 'cause I use a deck of Leafeons so I was wondering if a Kyurem deck could be cool. Here's the cards:

Pokemons:
4- Kyurem
3-3 Bisharp(dark)
2-2 Zoroark(BW)

Trainers/Supporters:
4- Eviolite
4- Pokemon Catcher
3- Exp. Share
2- Level Ball
3- N
3- Professor Juniper
2- Switch
3- Potion
2- PlusPower
3- Pokeball
2- Darkness Claw

Energy:
8- Water Energy
4- Darkness Energy(Special)
4- DCE

The strategy is hit as many time as possible with kyurem(tha'ts why the eviolites and potions) so when kyurem get KOed bisharp just have to do the easy work hiting a 1HKO in all of the rest of the pokemons of the oponent.
This also works on breaking durant deck completely killing all durants at once, zekeels because if you kill the eelektriks in the bench of the oponent, you broke his whole strategy of the deck, and reshiboar decks because of the weakness.
The Zoroark is just to copy some EX attack and as you can see i already put the darkness claw of the Dark Explorers, for bisharp.

I don't know, maybe i'm just talking nonsense, i'll let you guys decide if it's a good strategy or not
Sorry for the bad english, i'm brazilian :)

It's a nice idea, I really like it.

But I probably would make some changes:

Drop:
-3-3 Bisharp
-1 Kyurem
-4 Eviolite
-1 Catcher
-1 Juniper
-3 Pokeball
-3 Potion
-3 Water Energy
-1 DCE

(23 spaces free)

+3-3 Mandibuzz BW (to apply the damage without depending only on catcher)
+1 Kyurem EX (to some Ex fight and also tanking)
+3 Pokemon Collector (to have your bench set up faster)
+3 Communication (to get the evolutions in time)
+3 PONT (to hand refresh)
+2 Rocky Helmet ( to inflict a inicial dmg and harass)
+3 Junk Arm
+2 Energy Retrevial

what you think?

Slowbrother said:
It's a nice idea, I really like it.

But I probably would make some changes:

Drop:
-3-3 Bisharp
-1 Kyurem
-4 Eviolite
-1 Catcher
-1 Juniper
-3 Pokeball
-3 Potion
-3 Water Energy
-1 DCE

(23 spaces free)

+3-3 Mandibuzz BW (to apply the damage without depending only on catcher)
+1 Kyurem EX (to some Ex fight and also tanking)
+3 Pokemon Collector (to have your bench set up faster)
+3 Communication (to get the evolutions in time)
+3 PONT (to hand refresh)
+2 Rocky Helmet ( to inflict a inicial dmg and harass)
+3 Junk Arm
+2 Energy Retrevial

what you think?

Yeah, but as you can see, i just didn't put collector, PONT and junk arm.
'cause these cards wont be available to play modified anymore with the release of dark explorers(at least not in my country) that's why these cards aren't in my deck. And about the bisharp thing, i'm not realy depending on catcher, i'm actually letting kyurem be KOed with the maxium of galciates that i can make on the opp's pokemons, so when kyurem dies, i put bisharp to 1HKO most of the pokemons of the opp(knowing that all benched will be injuired already)

I don't think bisharp would be the best attacker to use. It can't OHKO many things even after kyurem spreads. I'd rather choose a sniper. And I don't think zoroark might be that great of an attacker either. I'd try to replace them with better attackers and energy acceleration because you want to start spreading T1. Mandibuzz might be a good idea. Maybe even a minun as a starter to start spreading T1? Groudon EX or kyogre EX could help as well.

Back