Billy Mays Has Died

Bobblehead said:
What!? you mean the Oxyclean guy? Dang, why is everybody dieing this week?...
T_T Around 100 people die every minute. It's just coincidence that famous people are dieing.

GoRockQuadsGiratina said:
I know, I was watching that on T.V. What's so strange about this is Micheal Jackson was 50, Billy Mays was 50, and Ferrah Fawcet was 55, I think.

Farrah Fawcett was 62

It is sad but he was very loud at that. Apparently he hit is head while his plane was landing in Tampa Florida and when he got off he did not feel well and died in his sleep last night. We had had a bad week this week. So far we have had Ed. Mc Man Ferrah Faucet Micheal Jacks on now Billy Mays. Who's next? I think this is so weird too. There must be something going around. We do not loose 3 stars and one commercial guy in a week without some type of bug so there must be something up.:)

I do find it odd and especially sad how so many famous celebs are dying in the same week. MJ and Billy Mays were both 50 years old when they died. Hopefully, this streak won't continue. :[

- Luigi

Billy Mays, there would probably have been NOTHING he couldn't pitch that people WOULDN'T buy.

He was one of those people that commanded you to do things. Rest in peace.

Billy Mays was an inspiration to me, no I didn't want to sell things on TV, but the way he seemed to enjoy everything he did, the way he was able to live life in the spotlight and yet still have a life, that is what I admired about him. R.I.P. Billy, you will be missed.

This week is like the Holocaust of Celebs:
Ed Mcmann
Farrah Fawcett
Michael Jackson
Billy Mays

Coincidence?? I don't think so... Someone (Kira) has obtained the Death Note.... lol, it is weird that lots of celebs died this week.

RIP Billy Mays...really, his commericals were good. He was one of the few people that would actually make you think about buying something you see on a commerical.

"Billy Mays here with Oxiclean..." I'll miss that line. =(

Man, this is sad. My dad and me used to love watching and laughing at him. R.I.P. Billy.

dmaster out.

Pandamore said:
His voice was kinda annoying though, and I had to put down the volume everytime one of his commercials came on ~_~

Anyways RIP :'[

Flo. ;x

His commercials were really cool. I never did understand how he cleaned the shirt with OxyClean. :[

R.I.P.

Back