Ability: Poison Touch
Item: Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 SpD
Moves: 
-Fake Out
-Bullet Punch
-Poison Jab
-Drain Punch
Role: This is my Fake Out lead, It's suppose to start off the battle looking to KO another lead. Life Orb plus 2 STAB moves, and a priority move to finish off the pokemon. I would only switch If I know it's gonna get 1HKO'd, otherwise I'll just use Drain Punch and recover the health it lost.

Physical Tank
weezing.gif

Nature: Sassy
Ability: Levitate
Item: Black Sludge
EVs: 252HP/218SpD/40Def
Moves: 
-Stockpile
-Pain Split
-Clear Smog
-Flamethrower
Role: This is on my team to stop threats like Azumarill,Scizor,Mawile, and Clefable. Stockpile raises my Def and SpDef, 2 of those and I know I'm not gonna get KO'd anytime soon. And If I feel threaten, I'll use Pain Split. Clear Smog is here to eliminate the opponent stat changes. (It's like not Haze where it eliminates my own stat changes) And its a poison type move to take down them fairies.

My Everything
milotic.gif

Nature: Bold
Ability: Marvel Scale
Item: Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248/252Def/8spe
Moves:
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Toxic
-Recover
Role: At Level 50 and 31 perfect IVS this pokemon stats are 201HP/144 DEF/145 SpD 
Milotic is basically my toxic staller, I try to keep it alive as long as possible because it can take hits. If I'm dealing with a threat this my #1 choice to put in battle. Surf is over Scald because I don't' want it interfering with Toxic. Ice Beam takes down Gliscor so.

Support?
whimsicott.gif

Nature: Bold
Ability: Prankster
Item: Leftovers
EVs: 252HP/252Def/4SpD
Moves:
-Leech Seed
-Giga Drain
-Cotton Guard
-MoonBlast/Substitute/Taunt 
Role: Another Staller on my team. Regains a lot of life and can attack but not hard. It's also on my team to back up Milotic, it covers electrics and grass type moves.

Physical Sweeper
dragonite.gif

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Multiscale
Item: Lum Berry
EVs: 252Atk/252Spe/4Hp
Moves:
-Earthquake/
-Dragon Claw
-Extreme Speed
-Dragon Dance/Waterfall(Sometimes Roost)
Role: Multiscale combine with a lum berry pretty much gives Dragonite 2 free turns to use Dragon Dance. The rest is just brute force. I like to EQ steel types, Dragon Claw is for STAB, and Extreme Speed is for 2+ Priority. Sometimes I replace a move with Waterfall because I like to have a lot of coverage. Dragonite isn't bulky at all, so I feel like its a waste of time to use Recover.

Revenge Killer
dugtrio.gif

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Arena Trap
Item: Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4HP
Moves:
-Earthquake
-Reversal
-Sucker Punch
-Stone Edge 
Role: It works just like its written. Pretty much a filler on my team. A perfect revenge killer. I chose Dugtrio because it deals with Talonflame,Excadrill, and anything that has probably taken out Toxicroak.

Believe me or not I didn't really put much thought into this team, primarily because I'm not good at making teams. I just threw it together and I started winning. But I like this team a lot for several reasons, I usually run 3 offensive Pokemon and 3 defensive Pokemon. I don't know if that's smart or not. And try to build a little synergy around. But I think a few touches could make it way better and I hope you guys can help because like I said earlier, I'm not good at making teams.

Conclusion: I win some and I lose some. But my recent lost showed me that this team can't handle Pyschial tanks. The only Speacial Attackers I have aren't even really Special Attackers, like Weezing for example. They have no SpAtk EVS invested in them. I want this team to be improved and I don't know where to start. And I don't want to have to many weakness and no synergy, so help is needed. I want to know who can get replaced and why. And also Poison Heal Gliscor kills this team.

You seem to be a tad paranoid about fairies (on top of being dangerously unprepared for Ice and Psychic). There are other ways to counter than than with redundant typing. In any case, since you don't have a mega, you could consider Mega Medicham as your Fake Out lead. With Pure Power amplifying a base attack of 100, Fake Out will smash through quite a bit and will allow you to severely weaken many other leads. It also has access to Bullet Punch (albeit not in a standard set, but I've seen it work with the proper support) as well as both other moves you have on the Toxicroak set (and still hits harder since Pure Power more than makes up for not having STAB on Poison Jab. The best part: You don't even need a LO [not that you could use it on the Mega even if you wanted]) Just keep in mind Mawile and Klefki will still shut it down, as well as things fast priority hitters like Talonflame after you can't use Fake Out.

As for Weezing, it's outclassed in so many ways it's not even funny. I'm hesitant to say anything is 'unviable' (after all, I've pulled of plenty of sizable win streaks with my own unorthodox/gimmicky sets/strategies/etc. including using pokemon in areas normally way above of the tiers the normally see viable usage in) but there are just so many better choices to use over Weezing, it's really worth it to replace him. Something you may want to consider is a bulky Togekiss, since it can deal with practically all the things you listed for Weezing to counter (My set survives even Choice Band Scizor's Bullet punch and can OHKO in return with Fire Blast/Flamethrower depending on which you use, it can outlast/whittle down/flinch Azumaril, keep Mawhile guessing between failing a Sucker Punch on Twave or just dying to paraflinch with a slower move (they don't seem to run Iron Head too often anymore, which still only 2HKOs without a swords dance). Anyway, here's my set (combines a slightly modified paraflinch set with a gen 4 IV spread and works wonders):

Togekiss (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast/Flamethrower
- Roost

It tends to act as a Steel trapper (now that it's a fairy, Steel/poison are the #1 and 2 types that come in) and needs Fire Blast to ensure the OHKO on standard Ferrothorn and max HP Mega Scizor (FT usually leaves them with roughly 5-10% HP, giving them another chance to hit Super effectively), but practically all other common steels - bar Aegislash in Defense Form, ofc - dies to just Flamethrower. Very few things can really OH this thing without a STAB super-effective hit (even Latios' Life Orb/Specs Tbolt usually can be tanked enough to get of a Twave, crippling the foe). Just beware of Garchomp and electric types since they're immune to Twave and can usually take Togekiss down rather easily (Garchomp and its mega can both 2HKO with Iron Head/Poison Jab and/or set up a free Swords Dance/dragon dance despite Togekiss being immune to both of it's STABs)

Milotic is nice, and can be effective, but there are other options as well (I'm not saying change it. What you have works, I just want you to be aware of these options). Marvel Scale is a great ability and can be a great excuse to make Milotic a sleep-talk shuffler. Essentially, by using Rest, Sleep talk, Scald and Dragon Tail, you can keep pressure on the foe wile making the best use of Sleep increasing your defenses 50% with the ability. Leftovers is generally the item of choice to help you survive longer. Dragon Tail actually works best with entry hazard support (Stealth Rock helps any team and other hazards make Dragon Tail all the more useful) and can keep pokemon from setting up on you (also, Dragon Tail has a +0 priority when called by Sleep talk, so you'll hit and switch slower foes before they even move which is often when you have Sticky Web is in play :p). Also, this set puts you in the nifty position of being virtually immune to Status (as long as you can pull off Rest) and can let you out-maneuver opposing walls that rely on Toxic/Burn to take out foes.

If you want more offensive presence you can try a similar set that has worked well since gen 3 for Suicune (called 'Crocune'. If you want to use it but getting a Suicune is a problem for you, just let me know. I can get my hands on a great one for you if you want. Almost all of my suggestions shouldn't be a problem, in fact):

Suicune @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

It's similar to rest-talk Milotic except it uses Calm Mind boosting to become a threat while maintaining a defensive presence with it's excellent bulk, Sdef boosts, and rest-talk preventing status from wearing it down (without leaving it helpless while asleep, including from Spore/etc.). Just watch out for Water Absorb/Dry Skin as that will wall you completely.

I'm going to g ahead and say Dragonite is fine as-is. You'll struggle to KO Ferrothorn, but you can deal with it other ways (or by boosting if you can get to at least +3 without much Leech Seed Damage + avoid the possible Twave). Also Beware of things like Burn and Ice Beam Greninja, but you prolly already knew that.

Now Whimsicott can be a troll, but it falls just as easily. It's most annoying (and practically its only truly effective) sets usually involved Toxic, Sub, Protect and/or Leech seed (often 3 if not 4 of these) but those strategies are shut down by Taunt and the now more common Infiltrator users (can now hit through sub). Couple that with the growing prevalence of poison types/typed moves and Whimsicott's 4x weakness and you have a very hard to use troll I'd actually suggest replacing htis with some bulk. If you took my earlier Togekiss set, Umbreon would give you great defensive synergy (plus Umbreon can take down most things that threaten Togekiss and vice versa). Please at least consideer the following set:

Umbreon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Protect
- Wish
- Heal Bell/Foul Play/Payback
- Toxic

Toxic Stall Umbreon is very easy to play once you learn it's rhythm and can stall just about anything that (1) doesn't have a STAB or ultra-powerful super-effective move to hit with and (2) isn't a poison/steel type (opr otherwise immune to toxic. This includes Poison Heal and Magic Guard pokemon too). Despite the "nerf" to dark types in the form of a fairy weakness, it actually performs quite well and will let you drag out the foe's fairies to deal with before a Dragonite sweep. What's also fun with the cleric set is the ability to poison things through magic Bounce/Magic Coat thanks to Synchronize, then remove toxic from yourself with Heal bell. I personally use the taunt-bait set (Protect/Wish/Heal Bell/Toxic) since there are plenty of other ways to deal with taunt pokemon, plus I like being able to both toxic stall and act as a cleric (doubles as making Synchronize re-usable), though using one of the listed attacks over Heal Bell works well, too (including dealing with a few things just toxic stall can't), but leaves you more vulnerable to status. There are also plenty of other walls and/or stall sets you could use here, but Umbreon provides excellent synergy with several pokemon you may be using as well as being a superb mixed wall.

Lastly, you may want a hazard setter on your team. Revenge killers are nice (though Talonflame and Greninja have worked better than Dugtrio in my experience), but you'll sorely miss Stealth Rock when a possible OHKO is prevented by Sturdy/a Focus sash and you lose your sweeper with 3+ boosts under its belt. For general utility, I've found Skarmory to be quite useful for simple hazards sinc e it is (1) not grounded, thus immune to Spikes, Sticky web, and Tspikes if it wasn't already a Steel type too; (2) neutral to SR (3) has access to both SR and Sturdy, making it easy to get rocks up reliably without forcing a sash and (4) can make grat use of combinations of Roost, SR, Defog, Whirlwind, and Brave Bird to keep momentum and maintain hazards. Many competitive players I've seen are appalled when I run Defog and SR on the same set, but since I usually only run SR and no other hazards, the combo makes it easy to clear ALL of the foes hazards and easily set rocks back up without needing to switch or worry about a ghost trying to spinblock. If you run spikes, stick web, or other hazards, then yes Defog is a bad idea. running Whirlwind can also help make best use of Rocks since it can shuffle out would-be spinners or defog users and/or force possible threats to Skarmory back out, racking up more SR damage in the process. Beware Whirlwind forces you to either forgo Brave Bird, Defog, or Roost (the first making you taunt bait, the second removing your ability to clear hazards, and the third forcing you to rely on leftovers or wish passing for all recovery) so chose wisely if you use Skarmory (standard Def maximizing EVs/nature still apply).

In case you're interested in a slightly unorthodox priority Revenge killer that shoud be able to out-perform Dugtrio (forgoing Arena trap, of course) I have a physical Greninja set that proved useful since Pre-bank:

Greninja (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Water Shuriken
- Shadow Sneak
- Aerial Ace/Bounce
- U-turn

- Water Shuriken is used over Waterfall since it actually lets you beat Talonflame most of the time (Jolly Greninja is faster than Adamant Talonflame, so Water Shuriken will beat out even Gale Wings Brave Bird) and can deal just as much (if not more) damage with 4-5 hits. If WS hits 3+ times on TF, it will KO (a guaranteed KO after SR an/or most instances of Brave Bird recoil). WS also beats Gliscor since anything beyond two hits directly hits Gliscor after breaking the substitute (ruining the abusable Sub/protect spam Gliscor is famous for; something Waterfall sets can't deal with).
- Shadow Sneak actually helps revenge kill a lot of weakened enemies as well (in addition to foiling Mach Punches and spin-blocking) since only Dark Types resist Ghost now.
- Aerial Ace/Bounce round out coverage and patch up the loss of an Ice move when using physical sets. Aerial Ace may seem weak, but it's more powerful than Acrobatics and only takes one turn (and still OHKOs almost everything it really needs to. You'll usually U-turn out on a lot of bulky pokemon anyway). Bounce is my preferred move due to the paralysis chance (catches a lot of switch-ins and helps Togekiss with Paraflinch), Pseudo-invincibility turn (prevents status often by encouraging Protect/a switch on the next turn), and the increased power (just don't intentionally use it against a pokemon with Protect or its clones when they'll just sit there and stall out your PP) at the cost of 5-8 total PP (your flying move isn't used too often though, so it doesn't matter most of the time).
- U-turn is what makes the set work as well as it does since it lets you scout the opponent and and often rack up serious damage in the process. U-turn is also handy for dealing with other Greninja, as the worst you can do is speed tie, which gives you a 50% chance to move first and hit it super-effectively (while the foe is still Water/Dark) for the OHKO and a free switch. It's uses are understandably more limited than the Special Attacker set(s), but it's effective nonetheless as a scout and revenge killer.

Back