Finished Big Brother: Worlds Colliding! By a 4-3 vote, 42C loses Season 3! Congrats Snorchu! *Please lock*

Which prize should be first place?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3
Dialga-Palkia-Giratina-dragon-type-pokemon-6719595-570-314.jpg

Welcome back to Big Brother! Currently, two-time contestant sonicyellow has the crown. However, with some season 1 contestants coming back, this will be full of revenge. Then, there's our first-timers who think they have a shot at the gold. So, here we are folks! Season 3: Big Brother; Worlds Colliding!

Rules:
  1. No flamming or spamming. I will create a blacklist if you do.
  2. You need to take a quiz to get into a clique.
  3. One clique will have 5 members instead of four because a mod will be playing.
  4. You need to be on for at least a hour at a time.
  5. The challenges will be random, sometimes quizzes, other times being a scavenger hunt, and other challenges.
  6. For the battles, you can use the Pokebeach shoddy server.
  7. If you win a challenge and you are from the clan that won last time, you must give the win to another clan of your choice. The tie-breaker vote will still be yours.
  8. After the first mod signs up, any other mod can join, but there will only be four in the clique.
  9. I will NOT have anyone discriminating against my sister just because she does not have a pokebeach account.
  10. If someone in your clique is up for eliminations, you may not vote.
  11. If you post more than 75 times throughout the season, you may comeback for the next season.
  12. With the autokill reward, I may be chosen for picking two people or eliminating one of the two selected people.

Prizes:
  1. Movie Arceus: For Snorchu
  2. Movie Shaymin: For 42C
  3. Movie Darkrai: For DPP
  4. Latios: For Coolkid
  5. Latias: For TSL
  6. Movie Mew: For Rotom
  7. SHINY Celebi: For SotS
  8. Deoxys: For Jenny
  9. Lv. 100 Kyogre: For richkid
  10. Celebi: For Shadow Lugia
  11. Lv. 100 T-tar: For Juliacoolio
  12. Shiny Pikachu: For raichupika
  13. EVd Porygon-Z: For IE
  14. Raichu: For PDC
  15. Pikachu: For sonicyellow
  16. Lv. 19 Magikarp: For Flare
  17. Lv. 1 SHINY Vulpix: For Guy

Contestants: (Out right before finale)
Athletes:
1. Raichupika (Modkilled) [12th Place]
2. Twilight Shaymin Lvr (Out) (5th Place)
3. Ice Espeon (Out) [13th Place]

4. DragonPokemonPwn (Out) (Bronze Medalist)

Brains:
1. Guy (Out) [17th Place]

2. 42 Chocolate
3. Shadow Lugia (Out) [10th Place]
4. Snorchu

Season 1 All-Stars: (Out after challenge 7)
1. Jenny (Out) (8th Place)
2. PDC (Out) [14th Place]
3. Juliacoolio (Modkilled) [11th Place]
4. Flare (Modkilled) (16th Place)

Season 2 All-Stars: (Out after challenge 11)
1. Sonicyellow (Out) (15th Place)
2. Cool kid (Out) (4th Place)
3. SotS (Out) (7th Place)
4. Rotom479 (Out) (6th Place)
5. Richkid (Out) (9th Place)

Sponsored by: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=69936 (Team Dimensional)
So, once again, there are changes. The prizes are not only left out, but up to you. Each competitor joining must put in a prize, which, in the end, will be provided by LV. Also, the number of people has increased. To make this season even more competitive, I will make the size 17, an addition member to each clique. While I'm on cliques, there are two new groups: Season 1 All-Stars and Season 2 All-Stars. These group are for people who want to show off their pride for the season that they started in. However, people in both seasons may pick either one. So people, let's get this party started!

RE: Big Brother: Worlds Colliding!

Which season for your clique? What prize do you want?

I'm in this time!
For a prize?

one the shiny latis

OK, now the survey's will be live. After another post, the survey you have to fill out will be up in order to decide where you will go. Is that Latios or Latias?

Ill be in Season 2 All Stars.

Also, shouldn't LV be putting up the prizes? what if he doesn't have it :p
anyway, i put up a Lv. 19 Magikarp

I'm in! But first send me the servey!

PDC, you do not need to fill it out, I just changed for people in seasons one and two. Now, do you want to be in the season 1 clique or season 2 clique? My sister will be in the season 1 clique. Here's the survey for people who need to take it.
1. What is your grade in Gym?
2. How are your academics all-around?
3. Your worst fear?
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
5. Are you involved in any extra-curricular activites? If so, what?
EDIT: Guy, all you have to do is name a pokemon for the prize. It is not that hard.

Then Latios
1. What is your grade in Gym? A 99.1%
2. How are your academics all-around? All A's
3. Your worst fear? Dying
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? Journalist
5. Are you involved in any extra-curricular activites? If so, what? Yes, Chess, Ambassador's Club

All new to this, sorry. I'll join. Also, so we have to collect the prizes because I have not got WiFi?

I rather be in season 1. Hopefully it will start today.

All updated. richkid, I need a prize and a season from you.

Okay. Adding you now. The mod position is taken by richkid. Still taking people with authority.

RE: Big Brother: Worlds Colliding! Still taking sign-ups! Still need about 13 people!

Joeypals!! said:
Okay. Adding you now. The mod position is taken by richkid. Still taking people with authority.

????

richkid's not a mod, just a verified seller.

RE: Big Brother: Worlds Colliding! Still taking sign-ups! Still need about 13 people!

I adjusted mod to anyone with anything besides Member. That would mean that WPM could sweep in if he wanted to.
EDIT: Fill out the survey on the previous page along previous page along with explanation for your return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back