Finished Big Brother: Supershiny Time! EspeonROX has won Season 4! Prizes now need to be taken up with Guy! A

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Brother: Supershiny Time! Guy, Ice, richkid, and sonicyellow will run the game until next Sunday! Sponsored by A

Just to put it all in one post:

Fakémon #1:
#567: Moonsunbird-The Star Pelican Pokémon
Type: Water/Flying
Ability: Water Absorb
Catch Rate: 190
Gender Ratio: 50% Male, 50% Female
Breeding Group: Water 1/Flying
Does not evolve.
Pokédex Entry:
Black: It flies across the ocean in search of food. Its tail glows different colors depending on the time of day.
White: It enjoys soaring across the sea and irritating trainers. Its tail and beak glow yellow in day, and silver at night.

Fakémon 2:
#568: Firebug-The Flame Jacket Pokémon
Type: Fire/Bug
Ability: Blaze
Catch Rate: 45
Breeding Group: Bug
Does not evolve.
Pokédex Entry:
Black: Its coat of Flames powers up its fire attacks and protects it from predators, such as Moonsunbird and Taillow.
White: It was created in a lab trying to mix Bug-Type Pokémon with fire. It ended up as the first success.

Fakémon #3:
#543: Hipchuck-The Woodchuck Pokémon
Type: Grass/Water
Ability: Drizzle
Catch Rate: 255
Breeding Group: Water 1
Evolves into Preschuck at Level 20, then into Fuchuck when leveled up while knowing Aqua Jet and/or Leaf Blade.
Pokédex Entry:
Black: It enjoys following whatever trends it finds, and often changes its style. Its leaf tail neutralizes its weakness to Electricity.
White: The water flowing through it helps its tail to grow. It enjoys following trends.

RE: Big Brother: Supershiny Time! Guy, Ice, richkid, and sonicyellow will run the game until next Sunday! Sponsored by A

Time! We staff members will confer.

Why do we need a mark for grammar Joey -.- ?

Muddy68 said:
Darn. :) JK
Good luck to everyone! This is a very important elimination, and we all made it far. I am honored to have come this far on my 1st season.

This is my first season too! Good luck guys!

Lol 42c :p. It's just a challenge, not the end of the world.

When do you think the judging will be over?

Remembering back to the last challenge, no less than 48 hours.

Ice Espeon said:
Lol 42c :p. It's just a challenge, not the end of the world.

Haha, yeah. Thanks for reminding me. ;D

Man, I'm getting kinda nervous from this. Did the other contestants get their prizes?

RE: Big Brother: Supershiny Time! I'm BACK! Sponsored by AF!

I'm starting to judge now. @ EspeonROX, the prizes are given out at the end and people choose starting with the winner.

Update on judging: joey, guy, and Sonic are left for judging.

Done. I have to say, only one person disappointed us massively.

ok joey, i dont have a ds and im assuming my prize is for the ds, so do i get nothing?

42 chocolate said:
And... the scores are..?

(e.g. and... that person is...?)

sonicyellow and I still haven't judged, I'll get to it tomorrow morning.

Can you bring it up when eliminated players can speak again? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back