Finished Big Brother: Cutely Awesome Edition! Sonicyellow wins season 2! dmaster, lock it up! (Sponsored by P

Is this a step up or step down from season 1?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Brother: Cutely Awesome Edition! Sonicyellow wins season 2! (Sponsored by Pokechu forums)

Good to know. I need a title ASAP! Must I put it in bold and big size?

RE: Big Brother: Cutely Awesome Edition! Sonicyellow wins season 2! (Sponsored by Pokechu forums)

Hows About

Big Brother: Without JoeyPals!! Sister?

She wants to return. How about:
Big Brother: Worlds Colliding?

That first one was a joke, but world colliding is a really good title.

Thanks! Now, I need to wait until sonicyellow picks his prize. I'll sign off for now saying that I am playing a game with my sister.

well congrats sonic. i oince again will be back.....

name: big brother: um IDK

I'll just be using my suggestion. I would have you pick one, but sonicyellow may go either way, so I do not want him upset.

RE: Big Brother: Cutely Awesome Edition! Finale! Who will win: sonicyellow or richkid? (Sponsored by Pokechu forums)

pokemon99 said:
u wer out a long time ago

I was on the jury to vote.

dmaster out.

I'm giving sonicyellow until 3 my time. If the time passes that, he will automatically get Arceus. In the meantime, I want to show you guys how last season is currently matching up against this season in terms of posts and views.
This season: Posts; 499 Views; 4,131
Last season: Posts; 754 Views; 6,735
Clearly, we were less active this season. I want this upcoming season to at least pass this season because this season looks pathetic compared to season 1. Also, the game is expanding to 17. 4 people per clique plus an additional spot for the first mod or someone with authority (Verified Seller, ect.)

hey guys. yay I won! :D I'm gonna pick arceus because i already have both arceus and shaymin but my bro needs an arceus and i cant clone it.

Also joey, im gonna send you a PM about Season 3.

With that, season 2 has ended. Now, I need my winner, sonicyellow, to send a list of all of the prizes and who they are for to LV. (Light Venusaur). dmaster, lock it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back