Big Brother 1| xdogking is evicted, HoH Competition

Which day would be better for the live eviction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGuy

Member since '09
Big Brother 1
Brought to PB by Joeypals, Reinvented by Guy89

bigbrotherlogo2.jpg

Big Brother is the game of lies, teamwork, honesty, betrayal, and greed. Every summer 15 people are put into one house together with the ultimate goal of winning $500,000 and being the last one left in the house. By competing every week and voting out one of their own once per week. Sadly though, we can't play a forum game like that, and here will be the modified version built for forum use.

The Rules
Each "round" of big brother consists of four parts, the Head of Household (HoH), nominations, the Power of Veto (PoV), and the eviction. And will take between a week or two to complete.

The Head of Household
Every week there will be a live Head of Household competition taking place on a specific chat channel. #BigBrother, just open PB Chat and type /j #BigBrother to join it. These competitions will consist of quick challenges, lasting between 5 minutes to 1/2 hour. The date and time these competitions take place will be decided by the house guests before the game begins. Challenge ideas may include, true or false competitions, or to quickly find something on the internet. The winner will then be safe for the week and will have the responsibility of nominating two of their fellow houseguests for eviction, to be described below.

Nominations
Approximately one day after the HoH is crowned, they will have to nominate two of their own for eviction. They will do this by PMing me their two choices, these two may then later be evicted by their fellow houseguests, or saved by the Power of Veto, described below.

The Golden Power of Veto
One or two days after nominations have been made a larger competition will start for the PoV. When a player has the PoV they may choose to save one player from eviction, it also assures that this person may not be made a replacement nominee. Six people will compete in this competition, the HoH, the two nominees, and three other HG's chosen at random. These competitions will be more extensive and may take days to complete. They may be art, writing, or other skill related competitions. After the competition is over the winner will be announced and and they will have two days to chose whether or not to use the PoV and who to use it on. If the player uses the PoV, the HoH must immediately put a replacement nominee on the block. These will be the final two people on the block for the round, and will both be up for eviction, and the Eviction.

The Eviction
Approximately three days after the PoV has either been used or not the HGs will have to evict one one of the two nominees up for eviction. Everyone will vote, except for the two nominees, and the HoH who will only vote in the event of a tie. Voting will be done live on the same chat channel that the HoH competition will take place on and the same night. If you are not able to attend the eviction, please PM your vote to me before the eviction begins. The person who receives the most votes will be out of the game and will not compete at all.

Winning
The last person standing wins The Game. When the final two are created, the last 7 people evicted vote to see which one will win The Game.

Signing Up
PM me this form.

Username:
Preferred Day of the Week and Time:
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time:

Current Players

Username: Bippa201
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Sunday, 1-10 Mountain time
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Varies depending on the week (Part time jobs mean I don't know my schedule)

Username: Hatman
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Wednesday, 4:30-10:00 (CST)
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Friday, 4:30-11:00 (CST)

Username: Snorchu
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Saturday afternoon/evening
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Sunday evening

Username: Pokemon99.
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Saturday 12PM EST - 5PM EST
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Sunday 9AM EST - 4:30PM EST

Username: HypnoticLuxray
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Saturday, 1PM-10PM EST
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time, Monday, 4M-10PM EST

Username: Darkvoid57
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Saturday 11AM-10 PM EST
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Friday 3PM-10 PM EST

Glaceon
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Saturday 11 EST
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Sunday 9 EST or Friday 4 EST

Evicted Day 25

Username: Xdogking
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Saturday Evening
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time:Sunday Afternoon/Evening

Username: batui4
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: About anyday in the afternoon starting thrusday
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time: same as above

Left the Big Brother House Day 2

Username: shampoo-thief
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Monday - Thursday 4:30 - 10:00
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Sunday 12:00 - 10:00
All Central Time
Current Head of Household

<Infinity> Username: TheDarkLucario
<Infinity> Preferred Day of the Week and Time: ugh, 1:00 PM EST on Saturday / Sunday
<Infinity> Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time: 5:00 PM EST on Saturday / Sunday

Username: Chillarmy
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Not sure as soccer practices aren't finalized yet. I'd say Thursday @ 7PST
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Saturday evenings (PST)

Username: ShadowLugia
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Weekends at any time.
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Most weekdays at 4:00 - 7:00.

Username: Rock Wrecker
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Friday 4 PM to 8 PM
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Saturday/ Sunday 4 PM to 8 PM

Username: sillykyle! (NO CAPITAL S)
Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Almost any night around 9-12 PM.
Secondary Preferred Day of the Week and Time: Wednesday mornings or weekends (as long as there's to tournaments happening that day).

Evicted Day 17

History
Round One
Head of Household: shampoo-thief
Nominees: pokemon99, sillykyle
Power of Veto: pokemon99
New Nominees: sillykyle, Chillarmy
Evicted Houseguest: sillykyle!

Round Two
Head of Household: Hatman
Nominees: The Dark Lucario, Shadow Lugia
Power of Veto: Bippa201
New Nominees: Glaceon, TheDarkLucario
Evicted Houseguest: Glaceon

Round Three
Head of Household: shampoo-thief
Nominees:
Power of Veto:
New Nominees:
Evicted Houseguest:

RE: Big Brother 1| 5 Spots Remain

Room for Four More.

I'm leaning for Sunday morning 10 AM PST/ 1 PM EST, is there anyone who knows that they cannot do it that day?

RE: Big Brother 1| 5 Spots Remain

Yes, I definitely cannot do Sunday 10-1

/me has league that day every week.

EDIT:4 PM EST works though

Time Zone fail

RE: Big Brother 1| 4 Spots Remain

If it's Sunday morning is needs to be before 12 PM or after 6 PM PST, so that's why I chose that time, if you want to do it earlier later, that's good.

RE: Big Brother 1| 4 Spots Remain

If its between 10-12 AM EST, it works, anything after 4/6 PM also works

RE: Big Brother 1| 3 Spots Remain

Another idea for a time is Friday 3:30 PST. It's earlier in the day, and doesn't conflict with things on the weekend. What does everyone think of that date?

That sounds better than the ones suggested before Guy. I'm always open then, unless I go on a Boy Scout campout that starts really early.

6:30 Eastern works well for me.

Anyone else having trouble getting on the chat?

Chat isn't working right now, but if it still doesn't work when the date nears, I will create a link to the BB chatroom.

If you wouldn't mind, could you create one now so I can access the chat from my iPad?

http://wbe003.mibbit.com/?settings=7ca12664887d4b6e7a0fa6552f9e0de6&server=irc.syntaxnode.net&channel=%23BigBrother

Will get you into #BigBrother, if you type /j #pokebeach, you can access PB chat.

Awesome! If you don't mind me asking, what server address should I use in mIRC to replace the current faulty address?

Guy89 said:
http://wbe003.mibbit.com/?settings=7ca12664887d4b6e7a0fa6552f9e0de6&server=irc.syntaxnode.net&channel=%23BigBrother

Will get you into #BigBrother, if you type /j #pokebeach, you can access PokéBeach chat.

Is there a skype?

No, there isn't.

I'm going to start the game tomorrow if three more people don't join The Game.

Fifteen Houseguests enter the house, and after talking and meeting each other for a few days, the first HoH competition is revealed....

You Choose
The first Head of Household Competition

This competition will not be live, as we are still assuring a time.

In this HoH competition you, will choose who your first HoH is. Though there will be some rules on how we get there. One person will randomly be picked to start the game, they will have to answer two questions with the name of another player in the game, other than themselves or someone who is eliminated from the competition. After the two are chosen, another player, at random will be chosen to choose who of the two will be eliminated from the competition. The survivor of the two will answer the two questions next. This will continue until only two people are left in the game. At that point, all players will vote publicly on who should be Head of Household.

The person who receives the most votes in the final poll wins HoH for the round!

Bippa201 will go first.

Name the most spamming person and the worst speller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back