Beyblade

Do you like Beyblade??

• Total voters
Favorite threads aren't allo---

OH WAIT WE HAVE SOMEWHERE TO PUT THESE NOW.

PMJ: 1
haters: 0

At least vote. And PMJ = hater

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Chariblaze!

Lol Zyflair Beyblade=http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Reshiwott said:
Yay beyblades :D
Needs moar fans IMO.

Normal People: 3
PMJ: 1
Haters: Rest of forums

Yeah, not many people like it. And lol on the Normal people:3 thing xD

I have heard of beyblade but never got into it.

Also stop counting

Trainerhan1 said:
When I was little, I thought that fire bird thing (Dranzer?) was cool.
Yeah, Dranzer. Now they have the metal saga. It's sweet. http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Saga

PMJ said:
I have heard of beyblade but never got into it.

Also stop counting
Make me mother! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

man pmj he really told you, look at all those smilies

i never really got into beyblade. i thought it was kind of silly

I thought they were cool when I was younger. But I have no idea what the names are lol

I recently got two new tops and two new stadiums, but the bulk of my playing was spent with HMS stuff. I have no idea what the names were, but I always liked them. There was the white guy that starts as one top and pops into two, Dranzer, a light blue attack based thing that was mostly plastic and was horrible until you took it all off, and a green one with metal rings designed for defense. I promptly lost that last one, a particular favorite for it's color and occasion of receiving, and didn't find it for years.

The new ones suck IMO :( Small, poorly made, and not very diverse. I had at least 30 of the original. I don't remember the names, but a large yellow one with a circular head was my favorite. I want to say that it was called Trypio...

Used to be nationally ranked, then hasbro **** the game up by ruining the weights, since Takara-Tomy beys were so expensive I took up a new hobby.
I still am on the world beyblade organization, and have contributed to the site (spriting).

I didn't even know they made Beyblades anymore. :/

I used to watch the show, and even back then it wasn't very good. Never actually played the game.

I played when I was 6... I thought they where so cool. My favorite was Kid Dragoon and by extension, I gusss dragoon according to drawings from kindergarten. I nicknamed my hitmontop KidDragoon :p

The new ones are no good and they should have let it die.

I really like Basalt Horogium for its all around tanking. It can also have some good offense. My second favorite, mostly because it was my first is Thermal Lacerta.

Back