• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Bewear X Bewear Deck

Tyler Beta

Fookin' laser sights!!!!
Hello, I am currently trying to build a Bewear deck based around the Crimson Invasion 56/111 and Guardians Rising 113/145. I am trying to have these two as the Heavy hitter with backups like Sudowoodo Guardian Rising 66/145.

I am currently planning to run 2x Wishful Baton, 4x Double Colorless, 2x Counter Energy, 2x Timer Ball, 2x, Nest ball, 2x Ultra Ball, 18x Fighting Energy, 2x Lillie, 2x Wicke

Does anyone have any suggestions for it?

PS: I'm not the best on keeping track of rules, but could I use a EX Emerald PokeNav in standerd since they just reprinted it?

Last edited:
Pokémon: 12
4 Stufful
2 Bewear
2 Other Bewear
1 Ditto <>
1 Shuckle
1 Voltorb
1 Electrode GX

Trainers: 33
2 Acerola
4 Cynthia
2 Guzma
1 Professor Elm’s Lecture
2 Gladion

4 Rescue Stretcher
4 Timer Ball
4 Nest Ball
4 Ultra Ball
3 Wishful Baton

Energy: 18
4 Counter Energy
10 Fighting Energy
4 DCE
4-2/2 is the best count I can think of, and because you have 2/2 and not 4/4, you play max counts of Rescue Stretcher. Energy Accelleration is provided by Electrode GX, who activates Counter Energy as it does so. With Electrode GX’s ABSOLUTE EXPLOSION you can fully power up 2 Bewear and half of a third. All other max count cards are there for obvious reasons.
Happy playing!

Pokémon: 12
4 Stufful
2 Bewear
2 Other Bewear
1 Ditto <>
1 Shuckle
1 Voltorb
1 Electrode GX

Trainers: 33
2 Acerola
4 Cynthia
2 Guzma
1 Professor Elm’s Lecture
2 Gladion

4 Rescue Stretcher
4 Timer Ball
4 Nest Ball
4 Ultra Ball
3 Wishful Baton

Energy: 18
4 Counter Energy
10 Fighting Energy
4 DCE
4-2/2 is the best count I can think of, and because you have 2/2 and not 4/4, you play max counts of Rescue Stretcher. Energy Accelleration is provided by Electrode GX, who activates Counter Energy as it does so. With Electrode GX’s ABSOLUTE EXPLOSION you can fully power up 2 Bewear and half of a third. All other max count cards are there for obvious reasons.
Happy playing!
Okay, Thank you. I also posted this on Reddit and people told me that the idea is dumb because they can only do 150 damage to a gx, but since I'm running both Bewear, I'd be able to do 120 to any non-GX depending on which Bewear is active. 120 is good attack for a 3 Energy Attack though, correct?

Okay, Thank you. I also posted this on Reddit and people told me that the idea is dumb because they can only do 150 damage to a gx, but since I'm running both Bewear, I'd be able to do 120 to any non-GX depending on which Bewear is active. 120 is good attack for a 3 Energy Attack though, correct?
Not really. For 3 Energy, you hope to be scoring OHKOs.

Back