Best Staller In The Format

Mr. Mime is pretty decent with a lot of main attackers only needing one Energy, but nobody uses stallers anymore, so that's moot.

dmaster out.

I don't how many people would consider this a staller, but Dialga G. Deafen slows down most decks.

If you can say that^, Gastly is too. :///

dmaster out.

@ dmaster342, NO TRAINERS FOR YOU.

Dusknoir LV X, because I haven't met a single person who didn't hesitate to kill him, just because of his awesome body... Hesitation=Time loss

darkrai master777 said:
@ dmaster342, NO TRAINERS FOR YOU.

Dusknoir LV X, because I haven't met a single person who didn't hesitate to kill him, just because of his awesome body... Hesitation=Time loss

Lol yeah matches go long with no Trainers for a while.

dmaster out.

Actually, Wailord isn't that big of one. I took it out in 3 turns with my Palkia G LvX. The kid wasn't able to set up during those turns.

IMO, I like Mr. Mime and I also like the look of the new Shedinija. Haveing both in a deck would be... unfair to say the least.

Absol SW has helped me stall a few turns from time to time.

Really great at frustrating my opponent before they have a Claydol out and I managed to discard some key cards early game. :B

PL ludicolo definitly. His Best Dance can really crush all your efforts as he heals a lot whilst inflicting damge, and then next he will use his Mad Dance to automatically confuse your pokemon - very annoying. To add to this, if he waits a turn by not attacking, he can deal upto 120 damage on the next.

34-ludicolo.jpg

Thing is, that pineapple is gonna die fast thanks to the speed this format has and it's horrid HP for a stage 2, which is a 2 hit KO by most standard decks. A staller of note could be DuskGar deck since both have powers that do bad things when you KO them <_<

Riskbreakers said:
Thing is, that pineapple is gonna die fast thanks to the speed this format has and it's horrid HP for a stage 2, which is a 2 hit KO by most standard decks. A staller of note could be DuskGar deck since both have powers that do bad things when you KO them <_<

Thing is, once that first hit has been done ludicolo will heal more than half its HP once it attacks with Best Dance. And if its poke-power is used, ALL of its HP will be healed :p which makes it a difficult "2 hit KO" and thus an annoying staller.

M!ster GrassDark said:
Riskbreakers said:

Thing is, once that first hit has been done ludicolo will heal more than half its HP once it attacks with Best Dance. And if its poke-power is used, ALL of its HP will be healed :p which makes it a difficult "2 hit KO" and thus an annoying staller.

Things hit too hard and fast for it to work, really. Just get in 60-70 damage and you're golden against it.

(also power spray)

Back