Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your favorite deck

DialgaChomp <3

Loved to lock my opponents while building a Bulk beast ready to heal any time. When I warped and Dragon Breath healing all damage from Dialga when he was like 10-20 dmg from getting knocked out. My opponenets reaction was just priceless xP.

Liked Sablock because of its disruption strategy which was something really cool to do to your opponent.
Jumpluff was also cool, because fo the swarm and speed it offered, aswell LuxChomp.
In this format, really like the concept of The Truth, and was somethin really unexpected overall.

I like Magnezone/Yanmega. It's just the way it sets up like 4 Magnezone in a turn is just so fun. I still don't think it's good though.

Definitely Beat Up. I dominated with it back in the day, and quit when Sneasel was banned. I actually only got back into Pokémon when I opened a pack of Undaunted and saw the exact same card in the pack.

RogueListers said:
Definitely Beat Up. I dominated with it back in the day, and quit when Sneasel was banned. I actually only got back into Pokémon when I opened a pack of Undaunted and saw the exact same card in the pack.

If you quit, why were you opening packs?

Oh wow, this is very easy for me. My 2 favorite decks revolve around Gengar.

1. Mother (Nidoqueen) Gengar

This is my favorite deck ever, it was so fun.

2. VileGar

Sablelock by far. Love the locking factor, love the sniping factor. Love the fact that you could honestly win any matchup, and love how skill-based it was. Incredible deck.

My fav deck of all time will and always will be gyrados sf

A couple other decks I loved were:
GardyGallade (A different version that utilized Gardevoir PL and Gallade more than Gardevoir SW. It moved energies then SSUd a damaged gallade, BTSd it back into play then Gardevoir Lv.Xd it to the active and returned the energies. Very fun.)
Seviper Skuntank (Quick damage, massive damage. Simple as that)
Rhyperior/Flygon/Nidoqueen/Delcatty (Rhyperior Lv.X had 170 hp, and with its raging hammer and hard crush, it was a force to be reckoned with.)

Magnezone_Elf said:
@LilWayne, is that the only tubing you liked about it?!

Not quite sure what tubing means... Machamp was a great deck!

Beedrill GE + Beedrill RR to search them out aka Speedrill. It was so fast, fun, and consistent. I'm surprised more people didn't run it. When DCE came out it also got a bit better, because now you could use Beedrill RR's attack to paralyze + poison to two-shot stuff that would normally be really difficult to kill. SP was a tough match-up, but then again it was a tough match-up for everything at the time (Besides Machamp :p). Man....I miss that deck :(

Wow, thank you for your suggestions, everyone.
@Lil Wayne, I speller thing wrong and my kindle autocorrected it to tubing.

My favorite deck is Shiftry. It was so fun disrupting everyone's hands and Pokemon!

Kingdra Prime + Cinccino BW

Low energy cost, high damage output - as much as 120 per turn. (At least, I think it was 120.) Plus, Cinccinos are relatively easy to set up (a Stage 1 needing only a DCE), so it was rather easy to keep attacking.

Ray-eels, Zekeels
Rayeels I like because it is a deck that Consistently does tons of damage, and i like that sort of deck. Same with zekeels. Some decks I play(ed) that are like this are: all of the above, Samurott-Gatr, Luxray/donphan-dragons.

I would also like to add Kingdra Prime + Cinccino.
I think it's actually still fine to play after NV :D I am still playing it (As I obviously enjoy Kingdra lolololol)
I run mine with a
4-1-4 Kingdra
4-4 Cinccino
1 Kyurem EX
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Shaymin UL

Great deck, easy and fast to setup and can hit for 120 per turn, usually always hits for 200 per turn. I use Kyurem for Fine counter since Kingdra is nerfed. Mewtwo for Mewtwo. Only use 1 Mewtwo as Cincinno hits for 100 per turn for a DCE, so it can 2HKO a Mewtwo easily, which isn't bad at all as I can happily trade a Cinccino for a Mewtwo :)

It's not exactly BDIF, but it can hold it's own against alot of stuff :)
Plus now you have level ball to search out Cinccino faster, and can use Poke Comms for Kingdra now :D
I use heavy lines of Level ball / Communication / Rare candy to get everything out A.S.A.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back