Best non-Pokemon games

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
So, next to Pokemon, what is the best video game series? I think the Legend of Zelda series. So innovative and so much fun.

Animal Crossing [GCN] and Animal Crossing Wild are my favorite games next to the Pokemon series.

Halo!!! love those games, though kinda gory. so not everyone might be able to play it, but to those who can (that I know) love it!

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 said:
Halo!!! love those games, though kinda gory. so not everyone might be able to play it, but to those who can (that I know) love it!

Arcanine out.

Totally agree halo games are awsome!:)

I LOVE mario and luigi super star saga and mario and luigi partners in time. After the pokemon games there my favorite games.:cool:

I like metroid the mario bros series and super smash bros as well as the killer instinct series.:)

RE:   Best non-Pokemon games

dragon master said:
Arcanine 274 said:
Halo!!! love those games, though kinda gory.  so not everyone might be able to play it, but to those who can (that I know) love it!  

Arcanine out.

Totally agree halo games are awsome!:)
I agree and i happen to one of the very few chicks who play... I play on other persons aconts but if you wanna share names I would play online with you 2...

I hope you guys are fans of KI because KI gold was the best one made and I can pull off all of jagos danger moves and his ultra combo but I don't know how I do it and I have done them several times before especialy his sword stabbing danger move and his fire hand one.:)

I absolutely love Kingdom Hearts... all three. =3 KH had nice graphics, OK storyline, some screwed up things, but overall, was awesome. Gummi ship building was fun, even though piloting wasn't. >_> KH:CoM has a good storyline, although 80% is filler... it's got a great battle system, I must say... gameplay was great, the actual original storyline was great, but they could've tried harder with the world remakes. KHII.. haven't played it. Not out in Australia yet. :< What I've heard of it sounds amazing, though.

*shrug* It's also given me a lot of art opportunities, too.

Doesn't the gaming forum say "Discuss all gaming aspects of POKEMON here"? This isn't talking about pokemon.

KI and smash bros are the best besides pokemon they fall under pokemon because pokemon beat them out when it came out in 1996.:)

That souds like a good game. Is it on pc or platform?:)

it is kind of like pokemon but it is older then pokemon it is a rpg i dont know if it is a pc game but it is awesome

Back