• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Best Decks

iisnumber12

Team UN (White)
I'd just like to know what some good unlimited decks are. I know about Porydonk, but I don't really know much else about unlimited.

There's Jolteon ex/Spiritomb (LA)/Scoop Up/Broken Time Space/Hyper Devolution Spray. Spread a billion damage on the first turn to win. Some builds use Crobat G.

And course Muk ex. Turn one Ascension/BTS to lock your opponent for the rest of the game. All the donk decks are super-reliant on powers so locking them ruins them.

There are a lot of decks that revolve around Spiritomb (AR)/Dark Vileplume to create an infinite, unbreakable lock as well.

There's also Machamp SF/Aerodactyl Fossil, occasionally with Mewtwo Lv. X. I personally run Machamp SF/Claydol GE for a speedy start.

I run Forretress LA, Emboar BLW and Espeon AQ
funny thing is i only run 3 fire energy

28-forretress.jpg
20-emboar.jpg
h9-espeon.jpg

It uses Emboar to attach multiple energys to Forretress, who as you can see flips a coin to see if everything takes 20 damage
Espeon can take then take the energy off only to be attached again to reflip

Once the damage is built up on my side, i can you pokemon center to heal it all off, while i continue to attached to get more damage on your side

it can easily do hundreds of damage t1

Try adding in a Shuckle HGSS promo to that one. Draw your whole deck immediately once you have Espeon, Emboar, and Shuckle and a Fire Energy in play. Great for finding those Pokemon Center.

Mine doesn't. It isn't really necessary for a good start because I don't necessarily need to go first. However, with ANYTHING with Dark Energy, I would run 4 Sableye.

Oh, it just seemed like in Unlimited if you go first you win, and if you go second you lose.

It may be the case, but I haven't played against either damage counter spam deck listed here. As it is, my deck may have a problem with them because there aren't many basics in them.

alexmf2 said:
Just wondering, do almost all Unlimited decks run 4 Sableye?
A lot of lock decks use 4 Spiritomb instead, but it's basically one or the other.

If you run a bunch of energy, Spiritomb is probably a better starter because it is really hard to donk, and you can just retreat it. If you have Sableye, you have to worry about them having Sableye and it going to a flip.

Celebi23 said:
Try adding in a Shuckle HGSS promo to that one. Draw your whole deck immediately once you have Espeon, Emboar, and Shuckle and a Fire Energy in play. Great for finding those Pokemon Center.
most broken draw engine ever ;p

and there is an easy way for trainer rush decks to shut down spiritomb t1
The space center stadium and scott to search it out

however this does use you stadium drop for the turn (so cant be used with bts) and maybe your supporter drop

its also uses 8 spots in your deck (i recomend 8 because it maximizes your chance of having one when you need it)
but might be useful in some decks that can afford the space

There's also Regice LA to get rid of Spiritomb and that doesn't lose your Stadium drop.

Holon circle, delta Golduck (maybe not golduck, but basically, if you have a stadium with holon in its name, it cannot be removed) and 4 dark porygon (again, i am not sure, but the effects is flip a coin, if heads, search your discard pile for a Stadium card and put it into your hand.)

If there s no pokebody or pokepower lock, or ability spams, it s finished.
You may as well have Spiritomb as your active pokemon lol, why not a trainer lock as well...

And draw pass draw pass for the next 35 turns...
Be sure to have Unown Z! :)

^lol, try to do that with a trainer lock :)

Against this deck, u know whether u got something or u lost, from the very first turn. But different from One turn KO decks, this takes forever lol

I just thought of another deck:
Turn 1: mortres, BTS, Ability Emboar, bench shuckle.
Attach fire to mortres, draw a fire energy, attach, draw, attach, draw... Until u got 40 or more (ideally 47 for the win)
Use mortres s attack (discard as many fire energy card as u like from mortres, discard that many card from the top of your opponent s deck)

Even if u don't discard everything, he s left with few cards to play, giving u the win :)

That moltres idea is pretty cool, but won‘t work unless you mill them out at once. Otherwise, you‘ve probably used more cards than they, so they can just wait for you to deck out first.

Not to mention it would be terribly inconsistent if you want to run enough Energy to go off T1.

As for “Lol, trainerlock“: you won‘t always start Spiritomb, and if you do, Cyclone Energy and co say hi.

I was also thinking of making an unlimited T1 mill deck, but instead using Aggron DRX, (Hyper) Devolution Spray, BTS, and Pokemon Retriever to mill by evolving 2 or 3 different Aggrons T1. You could also use Imposter Professor Oak to increase the size of your opponent's hand, and if they're gullible enough, drawing extra for Erika which you will inevitably run 4 of.

If you can get it consistent enough with a powerful T1 Unlimited draw engine, it could probably work.

Zeto said:
Holon circle, delta Golduck (maybe not golduck, but basically, if you have a stadium with holon in its name, it cannot be removed) and 4 dark porygon (again, i am not sure, but the effects is flip a coin, if heads, search your discard pile for a Stadium card and put it into your hand.)

If there s no pokebody or pokepower lock, or ability spams, it s finished.
You may as well have Spiritomb as your active pokemon lol, why not a trainer lock as well...

And draw pass draw pass for the next 35 turns...
Be sure to have Unown Z! :)

Someone else built this. Woot. Unfortunately its not consistant to me.

Back