Best Deck In Format?

dragon9

Top 16 VGC Nationals
Which deck would you say is the best in format this year even after MD is released? I think Plox is the best at the moment and will stay the best. Whats your opinion?

After MD, it'll still be Plox/GG. It will ALWAYS be Plox/GG. Fewer mags, though, cuz' of Glaceon & Empoleon. But more Plox.

The new PLOX will be a better PLOX than the old PLOX. Empoleon will be running through GaG, but GaG will also run through Empoleon. Kabutops will also see play, but not so much.

garchomp will be phenomonal, only weak to itself and can sometimes OHKO anything depending on how its power work although there gardivoir and alakazam to stop that :(

I think that Garchomp will also be amazing for the same reason stated above and also because you can literally set up a new garchomp in 1 turn.

Garchomp Lv.X is a great card but will always ever be a tech.I think it'll see some play but not too much.

Yeah sorry I have always been a little partial to garchomp since I have been playing it as a rogue for about 2 or 3 months. Back on topic, I could see some leafeon/sceptile/(tangrowth or executor) decks floating around.

True, but Magmortar would destroy them. I think Empoleon may be revived with the release of the MD Empoleon.

Yeah that is true, but because of the empoleon deacks coming back there will probably be less mags perhaps. Also, the new infernape will see some play I think.

True but Plox will still dominate the Metagame even after MD. To Be Honest I've never faced a T2 Banette deck maybe no one uses it here in the UK, but it does do great against G+G.

MD is format changing guys. Grass decks will fail, plox will fail, T2 ban will fail, the entire format will die. There is no way anything in the current format (except maybe plox). The BDIF will be whatever wins the US nats. eeveelutions might be good, infernape is just ok, empoleon is nice, and garchomp is just meh imo. We'll see. I bet we are gonna see a rogue winning nats, and thus being the BDIF.

Lol, Grass decks have always failed. No offence. Magmortars flames will be put out by Empoleon. But I believe G+G and Plox will live on. UK Nationals is a tough one to call. We have like 10 Great Players here in Seniors division, we'll see what wins here.

Infernape>Magmortar I didn't get that? I know your saying Infernape is better than Magmortar but Who were you talking to?

z-man said:
Dude, infernape > magmortar.

Just no.

Empoleon was out in japan months ago and Magmortar is still played there.

And Empoleon won't be "revived", the new empoleon is a completely different card, DP empoleon is dead(very dead) and it doesn't even work as a tech, the lvX is the one that might see play, kinda reminds me how magmortar lvX became playable with magmortar SW.

Back