Ruling Bellossom(UF)

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
this question may be stupid but i just wanna confirm the effect....
(G) Green Dance
Search your deck for up to 2 grass pokemon, show them to your
opponent, & put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
If you put any grass pokemon into your hand, you may switch
Bellossom with 1 of your benched pokemon.

here's the question:
what do they mean by the green dance effect???
do they mean if you search for the 2 grass pokemon(etc. ariados & flygon d)
& when you put them into your hand, you can switch bellossom with 1 of your bench pokemon???

let's go bit by bit. The first sentence is "Search your deck for up to 2 grass pokemon", so that means you can either search for 0, 1, or 2 pokemon. Now the next bit is "If you put any grass pokemon into your hand, you may switch Bellossom with 1 of your benched pokemon", so that means if you searched for 1 or 2 Grass Pokes, only then can you switch Bellossom.

So no matter if there aren't any grass pokes left in your deck or you choose not to find any, you cannot switch Bellossom.

i think you have to switch it first. becuz it says in the hand.. so i guess u switch it first, then only put those grass pokes down.

1. use the power :p
2. search ur pdeck for 0,1 or 2 Grass Pokes
3. Show em to ur opp.
4. Put em into ur hand
5. shuffle ur deck
6. switch belly with 1 of ur benched pokes
btw, u CAN use this power when u dont have any pokes on ur bench, cause it says that u have any grass pokes in ur hand u MAY switch belly. clear now?

Mewthree said:
1. use the power :p
2. search ur pdeck for 0,1 or 2 Grass Pokes
3. Show em to ur opp.
4. Put em into ur hand
5. shuffle ur deck
6. switch belly with 1 of ur benched pokes
btw, u CAN use this power when u dont have any pokes on ur bench, cause it says that u have any grass pokes in ur hand u MAY switch belly. clear now?

clear...
thanks.... :)

Back