• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Beheeyem Hand Control For States

konter_j8902 said:
I think i will try that.

I'm not really sure on the gigas vs mewtwo. I have both available to me, i just think that gigas serves the purpose better in this deck.

It needs way to much charging up, and Mewtwo gives this deck a fighting chance againts CMT

yea id add mewtwo, cmt going first coulda rlly make it super duper hard for you.
esp. since they wont see the mewtwo coming it could mind F them. i think u can ezly find space for it, u can run both regi and m2

Eglym has to stay in 4 as it is pretty much the collector in this deck. I could maybe drop Sneasel, but i would like to try not to. I will do some more testing.

please explain how 2-2 weaville would be good. That sounds like a bad idea, and it would make it more inconstant.

I didn't mean it would be better, but it would work and you'd have space for the Mewtwo EX. And since your using Elyguem for First Contact, it has to stay at 4.

2-2 is not enough...I would definitely take out the 4th Sneasel though. I understand that most people run a 4th basic like that because it can be catcher killed, but because Sneasel will usually come out on the first or second turn and resists their Mewtwo, I don't think it's that big of an issue. Besides, there are much worse things that can be Catcher'd; I'd feel lucky if they chose Sneasel. I'd take it out for a 2nd Mewtwo, or perhaps a Super Rod? It can get back your attackers/disrupters if something goes wrong and they die from Catcher and whatnot.

Have you considered Persian HGSS? Its first attack has you flip 3 coins and for each heads discard a card from your opponent's hand. Between Judge, Weavile and Fliptini you can easily destroy your opponent's hand by turn 2 without even having to worry about getting double heads on strip bare

You can also use ambipom triumphant.
For a DCE you always put 2 cards from is or her hand to his deck.
Only slowking doesn't work with it

Izergis said:
You can also use ambipom triumphant.
For a DCE you always put 2 cards from is or her hand to his deck.
Only slowking doesn't work with it

That's the problem. It is too risky to let your opponent topdeck something.

Jirachi said:
the problem is that ursaring doesn't do enough damage to OHKO, has low hp, and is a stage 1.
It was just a thought. However, Id have to disagree with the damage output argument. Bolt Strike says hello to Megaton Lariat. You most likely be doing 90 and discarding anything they could use to break the lock, but you still have potential to do 120. But if you have your opponent locked down, who's to say any of that even matters?

iisnumber12 said:
^Agreed, it also doesn't do much damage to your opponent's set up by discarding 1 card.
Ursaring wouldnt be used for damaging their setup; it would be used for maintaining the lock after it is established. You use second sight, put a supporter on top, crap underneath, and Hammer Arm.

Mora said:
It was just a thought. However, Id have to disagree with the damage output argument. Bolt Strike says hello to Megaton Lariat. You most likely be doing 90 and discarding anything they could use to break the lock, but you still have potential to do 120. But if you have your opponent locked down, who's to say any of that even matters?

Ursaring wouldnt be used for damaging their setup; it would be used for maintaining the lock after it is established. You use second sight, put a supporter on top, crap underneath, and Hammer Arm.

But, that is very ineffective because after a short amount of time, they will get a good card. It also takes up too much room and dies to strait terrakion

Back