• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Beartic / Snorlax / Umbreon

dragonsigner

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 2/3 Beartic (PLS)
    2/3 Cubchoo (nxd or pls or split)
    2/3 Snorlax (PLS)
    4-4 Umbreon (PLS)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 3/4 Shaunas
    3/4 N
    3/4 Colress
    2/3 Bianca
    Aspertia City Gym?
    Frozen City?
    Virbank City Gym?
    2/3 Tool Scrappers
    4 Plasma Balls
    Colress Machine?
    Hypnotoxic Lasers?
    Super/Max Potion?
Energy:

• (?) Water
    Dark?
    Double Colorless Energy?
    Plasma Energy?
    Rainbow Energy?

Any new XY/flashfire cards to add?

Strategy: have plf umbreons ability boast hp of plasma pokemon by 20+ for each Umbreon, beartics first atk for water/colorless:rage 20x damage on him..can atk if i have no damge yet water/water/colorless:90 discard top card of opponents deck. Pls snorlax 5 colorless 30x plz pokes..ability no retreat for opponent.

If u have a better opinion or which pokemon to run. Let me know. Part of me wants to atk with umbreon, but I don't have too..umbreons my fav and I always make a deck with umbreons attacking.

Edited to coincide with the rules. Please try to flesh out the deck a bit more so we can get a better idea of what you want! Thanks! ~Kecleon

RE: deck help here Plasma Beartic/Snorlax/Umbreon

Umbreon just doesn't attack.

2 Frozen City
4 Rainbow Energy (to damage beartic)
4 Plasma Energy
4 Water Energy
3 Colress Machine
4-4 Beartic (Main attacker)
2/3 Switch/Escape Rope
1 Super Rod

Things to try
-Palkia Ex (3 energy attacks for 50 and then retreats into another pokemon, it can hit dragons for 100 for 3 energy and then retreat to a beartic, also gets the HP boost)
-Genesect Ex (Red signal to catcher)
-Virizion Ex (Verdant Wind, protects against status effects w/ rainbow energy)
-Giant Cape (20 more hp)
-Float Stone (Free retreat)
-Muscle Bands (20 more damage)

Supporter Suggestion:
4 Juniper/Syca
3 Shauna
2 N
3 Skyla (Grabs important items)
1 Colress (Unreliable as early game supporter, so a low count is better)

Back