'Battle Arena Decks: Mewtwo vs. Darkrai' Contents and Photos!

Amazing! Now I definitely have to pick one of those, just the Crobats compensate half of the price!

WOW.

This is an AMAZING deal! 2 Muscle Band, a Level Ball, Max Potion, DCE, Rainbow Energy, Holographic Energies, Skyla, Professor Syncamore, VS Seeker, Escape Rope, 2 of Zubat and Biting Golbats and Crobats, Pokemon Catcher, Ultra Ball, Lysandre, Professors Letter, N, and Dark Patch.

Not to mention, the 2 Mewtwo-EX and the 2 Darkrai EX.

This is one of the first times that Pokemon has released something that might be worth more than what you're paying for.

Since Pokemon is releasing this, does that mean all of the cards in these decks are now Standard legal?

Since Pokemon is releasing this, does that mean all of the cards in these decks are now Standard legal?
No, they're exact reprints of the original cards, so they retain the legality of those cards. If they had released them as part of a mini-set featuring Darkrai and Mewtwo, like one of the Trainer Kits, then it would be legal since the cards would have a new set symbol and number.

This is what Starter Decks should look like. I may pick 1 or 2 of these up just because of the meta cards. I hope this is a trend that will continue.

Two of EACH EX practically pay for the whole product themselves! Not to mention the holo energies, great trainers, and everything else. These decks are really neat. Definitely will pick the set up, since I'm quite a new player. I really am glad pokemon is doing this, especially with the focus on expanded this season. Great way for new players to get a lot of good stuff. I absolutely love it. More, please! THIS is how theme decks SHOULD be!

IF this is sold for only 30 $, then I have to pick up a couple of these. the 4 sycamore, 2 N, the 1 VS seeker, bats, sableyes, zoroarks, max potion, and the exs make this worth(excluding everything else) around 65$, which is pretty ridiculous. but it still sucks that they're still unplayable in standard.

Wow... Those trainers in the decks: Dark Patch, Devolution Spray, Pokemon Communication, N, Skyarrow Bridge, and Random Receiver... All those cards are from rather old sets, and I wonder how accessible the boosters of them really are right now.

I only play the online version and do not collect the cards, but if I did start playing in real leagues, this would be the first package I would try to get. I mean, they even put in the Free Flight version of Zubats in the line!

i really wish the darkrai ex would have been playable in standard :< i was looking forward to building fairy transfer with it but sadly they arent legal in standard *sigh* welp back to the drawing board. Though this is a great starter package for its price.

Thank Arceus, Darkrai and Mewtwo are not legal in Standard, we are safe... that would be too boring to be real, fiuuuu.

Nice to see that they're from the first set where they were released, meaning they're not Standard legal.

Btw, I think it's perfect for new players, I mean, all those things are more expensive than the Battle Arena Deck itself.

Really I wasn't expecting they'd include 2 Mewtwo-EX and 2 Darkrai-EX instead of 1 of them. Nice!

I do not understand why not to every deck special coin with Mewtwo & Darkrai. :( I think it's a great pity.

But doesn't this mean that the value of these expensive cards in here will deteriorate in value due to its easy access? Such as when an EX loses some value due to it being a tin promo and so on?

Back