Band on the brain?

Greatest Band of the 90's

• Total voters
RE: What band is in YOUR thoughts?

I always have those epic dragonforce songs stuck in my head. This isn't really a specific band, but I have drum corp stuff in my head ALL DAY LONG!

(Randy) said:
Not really a band but. Replay by IYAZ is stuck in my head.

Man you made me remember.... Now its stuck in my head again!! Shoddy's like a melody in my head.....

Karate_Dude said:
as of late Rise Against and Linkin Park has been occupying my mind with a little Weird Al thrown in for good measure
YEAH! WEIRD AL!!!! WEIRD AL IS AWESOME!

ArceusShayminLovr said:
haha. Dysentary Gary and Whats my age again? are songs with mature content as in; if you are under 13 or do not already listen to Blink-182, do not look up the lyrics to those songs! Dysentery Gary has a sort of weird chorus. Whats my age again?, well kinda speaks for itself.

@PheonyxXx

I'm glad that Nirvana is on your list BD
I wouldn't have looked up the lyrics if you hadn't told me not to...>> I didn't even finish though...

I VERY recently got back into Queen, like merely days ago. I got their Greatest Hits collection (don't ask how :p) and now I can't stop singing to myself! In the shower I fantasize that I'm Freddie Mercury belting out the classics. "Bicycle" will be forever stuck in my head.

It's gotta be Disturbed for me! Especially the vocals...

relient k (an apperantly nonexsitant band), queen, journey, and jack and the beanstalk (my band)

I always think about the Beatles they are one of my favorite bands.

we are scientist's currently, but give it a week and i'll be thinking of some other mythotical rock band with very little presence like the pillows or jawbreaker. cya

Well yah i can't really say that i like AC/DC because i never even listen to them.

Paramore and four years strong! Im feeling some misguided ghosts and bada bing with a pipe =p

J-chan lll said:
relient k (an apperantly nonexsitant band)

It's okay, I like Relient-K too! But I only mentioned two bands.

varit said:
we are scientist's currently, but give it a week and i'll be thinking of some other mythotical rock band with very little presence like the pillows or jawbreaker. cya
Someone else has heard of We Are Scientists!

Back