• YES!

Votes: 37 23.1%
  • Wanted another week before it started

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • NO! I HATE SCHOOL

Votes: 50 31.3%

• Total voters
Guy89 said:
My first day of school is all fun, we go to our homeroom and do nothing all day, except an assembly and 11 minute classes, this will happen for me, tomorrow.

That's basically how it is for me.
Also I'm looking forward to taking a study hall. That'll give me more time to focus on Taekwondo, Baseball, and my Celadon Mart shop ^_^
Also because I'm getting both my tech credit and half of my art credit over with freshman year, now I can focus on the main academics :D

I start 8th grade tomorrow!! Can't say I'm really excited. I don't like my school that much. xP
I'm only there for an hour tomorrow, so my first real day of school is Friday (full day).

Javier8100 said:
well im definetly not excited because i like being lazy 0:
im going to grade 7 . was grade 7 hard for anyone??

I hated 7th grade. I was depressed and wanted to kill myself... But that's just me!!!

Anyways I go back on the 31st. Kind of excited cuz I've had an awesome summer but am ready to go back.
Oh ya and I am going to 11th grade.

liljes said:
I hated 7th grade. I was depressed and wanted to kill myself... But that's just me!!!
This is actually pretty common! The thing is, middle schoolers enjoy being jerks to each other and making each other miserable. All of my current psychological problems could easily be traced back to the hellhole that was middle school.

Officially, I return to school a senior September 8. However, my next college semester actually begins on August 30.

Agrees, Middle School wasn't the best for me. OK grades, lost a lot of friends...
Then again, in 8th grade(after almost losing all of mine in 6th and 7th) I gained 10 times the amount of friends I had before, and still getting more each day. Don't worry. Things will get better by High School

Middle School is pretty much the worst you'll go through. It was for me and a lot of people I know.
People are trying to hard to be "cool" so they're turning into total jerkwads to show off how awesome they are.
Sounds lame but it's true.

I have another year comin' up for me.
Grade "13". 12 for real since I lost a bunch of credits due to a major screw up at an old school that wasn't my fault.

At my school it's is 7-12 and the 8th graders live on making the sevies feel terrible, I'm just glad I'm an eighth grader, those sevies look so stupid on the first day, so confused and alone.

It's so strange, the change my classmates made from eighth grade to freshman year. They really grew, and matured. Eighth grade was a hellhole for me, because some new guy came and the popular crowd worshiped him for reasons beyond which I will ever comprehend o_O

Meh. The more I think about it the more ready I am for the school year to start. I suppose I'm just at that point where I'm ready to move on from summer :3

Plus I'm SO excited to be taking Digital Art Foundations xD

HAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAH.

I've had school all year. Curse you University, how cruel thy requirements are!!

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Meh. The more I think about it the more ready I am for the school year to start. I suppose I'm just at that point where I'm ready to move on from summer :3

Plus I'm SO excited to be taking Digital Art Foundations xD

oooooooo

Not familar what that is, enlighten me xD Since it's something along the lines of Photoshop or anything digital art related, hit me up if you ever need help ;D

shaymin707 said:
oooooooo

Not familar what that is, enlighten me xD Since it's something along the lines of Photoshop or anything digital art related, hit me up if you ever need help ;D

Yeah. My school has a bunch of odd classes xP
There was actually some controversy last year because parents were complaining that it's "and easy A" and "not a real art class". Cry me a river. It's a skill.

School started today o_O The classes are okay, thank god French is exiting enough to wake me up in the morning. French is probably the best class ever. Their was a Pikachu drawing on the wall :D

Back